Opportunities in the Global Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging Markets 2021-2026: A $214.7 Billion Market by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for contract pharmaceutical manufacturing, research and packaging services is forecast to grow from $168 billion in 2021 to $214.7 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global market for contract pharmaceutical manufacturing services should grow from $89.7 billion in 2021 to $110.8 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global market for contract pharmaceutical research services should grow from $67.1 billion in 2021 to $89.8 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The pharmaceutical industry, a highly innovation-driven industry, is knowledge-intense, highly globalized and diversified. It brings massive benefits to public health and to the economy by bringing out inventive therapies. Pharmaceutical companies squeezed by healthcare providers and governments on pricing and patent cliff approached contract manufacturing organizations to maintain their positions in this highly competitive environment. The peak of the patent cliff has passed, and research and development productivity is increasing in the industry. Outsourcing that has been transformed from "pay for services" to "partnerships and collaborations" is considered the most successful strategy to bring innovation into the drug industry. Strategic partnerships are now prevalent during all aspects of the research and development (R&D) cycle. In contrast to the traditional outsourcing model, this strategic partnership model shares the risks and rewards of innovation.
The scope of the study is global. the publisher analyzes each market and its application, regulatory environment, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares.
The Report Includes
- 35 data tables
- An updated review of the global market for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing, research and packaging services within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of market size and market forecast for global pharmaceutical contract research, manufacturing, and packaging services market, and their corresponding market share analysis by type, dosage form, formulation, application, and geographic region
- Discussion of key market dynamics (DROs), technological advancements, product launches, and regulatory landscape in the context of contract manufacturing and contract pharmaceutical research services
- Impact of COVID-19 on pharmaceutical supply chain and outsourcing practices affecting the progress of this market
- Market outlook and opportunity assessment of the contract manufacturing industry structure, and evaluation of ongoing clinical trials and R&D activities estimating current and future market demand
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the key market players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
Descriptive company profiles of the major market players, including 3M Co., AbbVie, Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI), Baxter International Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., Lonza Group, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd., Pfizer CentreOne, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Contract Research, Manufacturing and Packaging Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Contract Manufacturing Services: Market Landscape
Chapter 6 Contract Research Services: Market Landscape
Chapter 7 Contract Packaging Services: Market Landscape
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 9 Regulatory Landscape
Chapter 10 Impact of COVID-19 on Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and Outsourcing Practices
Chapter 11 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- 3M CO.
- Abbvie Contract Manufacturing
- Aeonova Group
- Ajinomoto Althea Inc.
- Albany Molecular Research Inc. (Curia Global)
- Alcami Corp.
- Alkermes Plc
- Amcor Ltd.
- Ampac Fine Chemicals
- Aptuit Inc.
- Aradigm Corp.
- Baxter International Inc.
- BCM/Boots Manufacturing
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cambrex Corp.
- Catalent Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories
- Chembridge Corp.
- Chiltern International Ltd.
- Confab Laboratories
- Corden Pharma Switzerland Llc
- Dishman Pharmaceuticals And Chemicals Ltd.
- Dpt Laboratories Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Emergent Biosolutions Inc.
- Evotec Ag
- Famar S.A.
- Fareva Group
- Hovione S.A.
- Icon Plc
- Inc Research Llc
- Jubilant Lifesciences Ltd.
- Koninklijke Dsm N.V. (Royal Dsm)
- Kp Pharmaceutical Technologies Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lonza Group
- Mallinckrodt Public Limited Company
- Mikart Inc.
- Nextpharma Technologies
- Nitto Avecia Pharma Services Inc.
- Norwich Pharma Services
- Patheon N.V.
- Pfizer Centreone
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Pra Health Sciences
- Recipharm Ab
- Schott North America Inc.
- Servier Cdmo
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Siegfried Ag
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Vetter Pharma International Gmbh
- Westrock Co.
- Wockhardt Ltd.
- Wuxi Apptec
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6oo74k
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900