$92.8 Billion Hair Preparations Global Market to 2030 - Identify Growth Segments for Investment - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hair Preparations Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global hair preparations market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global hair preparations market is expected to grow from $92.8 billion in 2020 to $106.52 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.8%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $136.61 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
- Unilever plc
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc
- Coty Inc
- Procter & Gamble
- BASF SE
- SHISEIDO GROUP
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- ORIFLAME COSMETICS AG
- L'Oreal SA
- Revlon Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- AMWAY CORPORATION
- Beiersdorf AG
- Marico Limited
- Aveda Corporation
- Combe Incorporated
- Shandong Baisheng Biotechnology
- Henkel Ag & Co
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- NaturaCosmeticos SA
- Neutrogena Corporation
- Amka Products (Pty) Ltd
- Forest Essentials.
- VLCC Healthcare Limited
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The hair preparations manufacturing market consists of the sales of hair preparations. Hair preparations include sprays, bleaches, dyes, conditioners, rinses, shampoos, nutrient lotions, etc. which are applied topically in the hair.
The rising level of air pollution is expected to drive the hair preparations market. In October 2019 a study from the Future Science Research Centre and EADV Congress revealed that exposure to common air pollutants known as particulate matter (PM) is one of the leading causes for hair loss in humans. According to the report published by World Health Organization (WHO), it is estimated that 90% of the world's population lives in polluted areas. This is expected to increase the demand for hair care products in the forecast period.
Counterfeits are made to look like known brands; consumers find it difficult to distinguish genuine products from the counterfeit products, thereby damaging the brand's reputation and devaluing the investment made by the brand, resulting in loss of revenues. For instance, statistics published by the European Commission states that over 40 million counterfeit articles were confiscated. Therefore, rising instances of counterfeiting limits the growth of the hair preparations market.
The hair preparations market covered in this report is segmented by type into hair spray, conditioner, shampoo, hair oil and other types. The hair preparations market in this report is segmented by distribution channel into hypermarket/supermarket, specialty store, online stores, convenience stores and other distribution channels.
There is a growing preference by consumers for natural ingredient products in the hair preparations market. According to the survey conducted by Kari Gran, 75% of millennial women prefer buying natural products. Hair care product manufacturing companies are focusing on development of natural ingredient products due to rising concerns of allergic reactions, hair and scalp problems by using synthetic ingredients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Hair Preparations Market Characteristics
3. Hair Preparations Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Hair Preparations
5. Hair Preparations Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global Hair Preparations Historic Market, 2015-2020, $ Billion
5.1.1. Drivers of the Market
5.1.2. Restraints on the Market
5.2. Global Hair Preparations Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2.1. Drivers of the Market
5.2.2. Restraints on the Market
6. Hair Preparations Market Segmentation
7. Hair Preparations Market Regional and Country Analysis
7.1. Global Hair Preparations Market, Split by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7.2. Global Hair Preparations Market, Split by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
8. Asia-Pacific Hair Preparations Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1dlbag
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900