Worldwide Advanced Dermatology Drug Delivery Devices Industry to 2030 - Leveraging Synergies to Expand into Emerging Markets Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Advanced Dermatology Drug Delivery Devices Market: Focus on Product Type, Volume Sold, Analysis and Forecast 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market report highlights that the market was valued at $3,348.9 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $8,783.0 million by the end of 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.52% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2030.
The use of drug delivery devices to administer drugs through the skin is not a new concept and has been done using needle-and-syringe combinations for decades. Advanced dermatology drug delivery devices are based on the concept of drug delivery with added features for reduced pain, enhanced medication adherence, consumer engagement, user-friendly design, and ease of administration. These devices include injectors, patches, airless dispensers and bottles, dermal pumps, valves, and add-on devices for safety and enhanced connectivity.
The market currently is dominated by needle-and-syringe combination products, which is almost universally disliked, accounts for a large chunk of the market. Most of the advanced drug delivery devices aim to capture some of that share with at least one of the features mentioned previously. The primary driving factors that are expected to boost the growth of the market include the push for connected devices, increasing number of business synergies among drug delivery device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies leading to the launch of new combination products in the market, the growing focus on prescription/medication/patient adherence, and innovative technologies in drug delivery such as microneedle patches. The key effort to bridge the gap in demand for connected devices is to increase the awareness for such products in emerging countries.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Advanced Dermatology Drug Delivery Devices Market Report
- What is the volume sold for each of the key product types in the market?
- What are some of the features of the products available in the market or in the pipeline?
- What are the key regulations governing the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market?
- What are the key technological developments expected to have a strong impact on the market in the coming years?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the growth of the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market?
- Who are the leading players who held major share of the advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market in 2020?
- How has the patent filing trend in the field of advanced dermatology drug delivery devices grown over the years?
- What are the key factors that are expected to promote or restrain market growth?
- What are the likely scenarios in which the global advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market can grow in the future?
- What are the potential scenarios and effects of COVID-19 recovery for the advanced dermatology drug delivery devices market?
- What is the most common sales channel, and how likely is it to dominate the market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different product types, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different end users, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
- Global Preference for Connected Devices
- Increasing Number of Business Synergies with Pharmaceutical Companies
- Novel Technologies in Drug Delivery
- Growing Focus on Prescription Adherence
- Stringent Regulations and Concerns Around Data Privacy
- Lack of Awareness of Advanced Dermatology Drug Delivery Devices Among a Large Section of the Population in Emerging Countries
- Development of a Customized Apps Marketplace for Pharma Companies
- Leveraging Synergies to Expand into Emerging Markets
- Developing Low-Cost Devices to Improve Sales in Price-Sensitive Markets
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Credence MedSystems, Inc.
- E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices
- Kindeva Drug Delivery L.P.
- Latch Medical
- LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG
- Medicsensors S.L
- Midas Pharma GmbH
- Owen Mumford
- Portal Instruments, Inc.
- Vaxxas Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/55l7i9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900