Adalimumab Market is Growing with 4.8% CAGR in the Forecast Period of 2021 to 2028
Global Adalimumab Market is growing with factors such as rise in the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis and exploration of emerging markets. Introduction to biosimilars also acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. Increasing geriatric population and increasing number of contract research organizations has also given a boom to the global adalimumab market.
The adalimumab market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 28,508.07 million by 2027. Rise in the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis and increasing number of contract research organizations are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report to comprehend the construction of the total report (Including Full TOC, Table, and Figures): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-adalimumab-market
Adalimumab is one of the monoclonal antibodies and is used for the treatment of certain autoimmune diseases involving rheumatoid arthritis and crohn’s diseases among others. Adalimumab is an anti- TNF drug indicated for the treatment of inflammatory symptoms. The biologic of adalimumab is humira and various biosimilar drugs of humira are also available which involves exemptia, hyrimoz, cyltezo and hulio among several others. Adalimumab works by binding to the TNF factor-alpha which reduces the chances of the inflammatory response to autoimmune diseases.
Adalimumab comprises features such as increasing need for better therapeutics options which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the adalimumab market growth. Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative adalimumab which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the adalimumab market. However, high cost of drugs and side effects of drugs are expected to restraint the adalimumab market growth in the forecast period.
Major Market Key Competitors:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen (Europe) GmbH (A Subsidiary of Amgen Inc.)
- CELLTRION INC.
- Samsung Bioepis (a subsidiary of Samsung Biologics)
- Coherus BioSciences
- Innovent Biologics, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Zydus Cadila
- Hetero Biopharma Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH (A Subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG)
- Sandoz International GmbH (A Subsidiairy of Sandoz (A Division of Novartis AG))
- Pfizer Inc.
Get the Latest TOC Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-adalimumab-market
Global Adalimumab Market Scope and Market Size
The adalimumab market is segmented on the basis of indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of indication, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic plaque psoriasis, crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hidradenitis suppurativa, non-infectious intermediate and others. In 2020, rheumatoid arthritis segment is dominating the adalimumab market because it is one of the most common autoimmune systemic inflammatory diseases affecting approximately 1% of the worldwide population. Moreover, worldwide, the annual incidence of rheumatoid arthritis is approximately 3 cases per 10,000 populations.
- On the basis of type, the adalimumab market is segmented into biologics and biosimilars. In 2020, biologics segment is dominating the adalimumab market because less number of biosimilars drugs present worldwide. Moreover, AbbVie have still patent right on the Humira in the U.S. market.
- On the basis of dosage strength, the adalimumab market is segmented into 40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.2ml, 10mg/0.1ml and others. In 2020, 40mg/0.4ml is dominating the adalimumab market because majority of population or patients are suffering from inflammatory disease and are relying on 40mg dose in order to achieve effective treatment.
- On the basis of drug type, the adalimumab market is segmented into branded and generics. In 2020, branded segment is dominating the adalimumab market because patients are more satisfied with the branded product; moreover AbbVie has marketing right for branded Humira all over the world.
- On the basis of route of administration, the adalimumab market is segmented into parenteral and oral. In 2020, parenteral segment is dominating the adalimumab market because adalimumab is a human monoclonal antibody can only be given through SC route so as to induce slow and effective long term effect.
- On the basis of population type, the adalimumab market is segmented into adults and children. In 2020, adults segment is dominating the adalimumab market because adult population have weak immune system and thus are more prone to inflammatory diseases and majority of clinical data supporting adalimumab effectiveness among the adult population.
- On the basis of end user, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the presence of skilled professionals, moreover hospital provides with the insurance coverage for adalimumab drugs.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, direct tenders and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacies segment is dominating the adalimumab market because of the presence of experienced professional and adalimumab is only prescribed by the doctors, so one can only buy it from the hospital pharmacies at a reasonable price.
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Get More Information on this Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-adalimumab-market
– Market Size and Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2028
– Market Dynamics – Leading patterns, development drivers, limitations, and venture openings
– Market Segmentation – An itemized examination by item, by types, end-client, applications, fragments, and geology
– Competitive Landscape – Top key sellers and other conspicuous vendorsInquire
- Global Biosimilar Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Adalimumab Biosimilar Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is adept at creating satisfied clients who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times