Cell-Based Flow Cytometry Is Projected to Account for Three-Fifth of the Total Market :Report Fact.MR
Increased adoption of flow cytometry is an important development in the field of cell biology. Flow cytometry is a widely accepted method in detecting cancers, cell signaling, tumor characterization, fluorescent protein detection and protein-protein interaction. Moreover, flow cytometry is being increasingly used in stem-cell research where scientists examine cell conversions.
On the back of the aforementioned factors, the demand for flow cytometry is set to get leveraged in the future. A staggering CAGR of 11.4% is projected for the forecast period 2020-2025, and the market is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 8,119.6 Mn by the end of the forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4633
Global Flow Cytometry Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global flow cytometry market with detailed segmentation on the basis of technology, products & services, application, end-users and key regions.
|Products & Services||
Key Takeaways of Global Flow Cytometry Market Study
- Cell-based flow cytometry shall dominate the flow cytometry market, projected to account for three-fifth of the total market during the forecast period. The ease of developing models of interconnected cellular pathways for scientists is a major driver behind the segment’s growth.
- Products & Services-wise, the flow cytometry instruments shall constitute a major chunk of the flow cytometry market. Projections indicate a market share of around 40% for flow cytometry instruments between 2020 and 2025. Greater usage of advanced flow cytometry instruments in novel drug discovery is boosting the market.
- Pharmaceutical and drug discoveries shall find maximum application of flow cytometry in the future. This is attributed to increased research and development activities by major pharmaceutical companies for therapeutic drug development. The segment is anticipated to hold a market share of around 45% during the forecast period.
- Academic & Research Institutions are expected to find maximum usage of flow cytometry. The segment is expected to grow staggeringly at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period. Increased research for novelty, efficacy, toxicity and safety of medicines are major drivers for the growth of this segment.
- North America shall dominate the global flow cytometry market during the forecast period, accounting for more than one-third of the total flow cytometry market. Government campaigns to increase awareness about chronic diseases and increased research and development are factors augmenting the market growth in the region.
- However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register stellar growth during the forecast period, expanding at a CAGR of 14%. A burgeoning pharmaceutical industry, development of new biologics, vaccines and drugs are expected to leverage future growth of the flow cytometry market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here-
“The global flow cytometry market shows immense potential for future growth. The widespread application of flow cytometry in important life science disciplines such as cancer detection and stem cell research is expected to boost the global flow cytometry market’s prospects in the future”, concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Acquisitions to Supplement Market Growth
The global flow cytometry market is dominated by the following players:
- Becton Dickinson & Company.
- Merck & Co.Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- SYSMEX CORPORATION
- Alere Inc.
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at-
Looking for more information?
The research study on the global flow cytometry market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key factors and trends responsible for shaping the landscape of the global flow cytometry market over 2020-2025. It includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence during 2020-2025. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of Technology (Cell-based and Bead-based), Products & Services (Reagents & Consumables, Flow Cytometry Instruments, Software and Services), Application (Pharmaceutical & Drug Discovery, Diagnostics and Others) and End-Users (Hospitals & Diagnostic Labs, Academic & Research Institutions and Others) across five major regions.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Flow Cytometry Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Flow Cytometry market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Flow Cytometry Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2020-2025.
- Flow Cytometry Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Flow Cytometry Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Flow Cytometry Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
Get More Insights
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Website: https://www.factmr.comContent Source: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1395/global-flow-cytometry-market