Global Healthcare Analytics Market to Witness High Growth in Near Future | IBM, Wipro Limited, Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Health Catalyst
The scope of Healthcare Analytics Market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions. When globalization is intensifying day by day, many businesses call for global market research for actionable market insights and to support decision making. Market drivers and market restraints mentioned in this market analysis report help businesses gain an idea about the production strategy. Also, the identity of respondents is also kept undisclosed and no promotional approach is made to them while analysing the data. Healthcare Analytics Market report speaks about the manufacturing process, type and applications.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 15.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are IBM, Wipro Limited, Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Health Catalyst, Inovalon, McKesson Corporation, MEDEANALYTICS, INC., Optum, Inc., Oracle, SAS Institute Inc., SCIOInspire, Corp., Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd, CitiusTech Inc. Vitreos Health, Ikon Tech IQVIA, and GENERAL ELECTRIC and others
Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Healthcare analytics is also known as clinical data analytics which is the branch of analysis that offers insights into patient records, hospital management, diagnosis and more providing insights on macro and micro levels. Healthcare analytics helps in providing real-time data that can help in deciding the course of future treatment of the patient.
Analytics can be used in multiple ways in today’s healthcare setting, like:
- Operations management
- Clinical variability (cost/quality/outcomes) assessment
- Patient segmentation
- Risk management
- Population health
- Patient monitoring
With the finest Healthcare Analytics Market report study, key opportunities in the market and influencing factors are provided which is useful to take the business to the highest level. By including detailed statistics and market research insights this report is generated, which results in high growth and thriving sustainability in the market for the businesses. This all inclusive market report additionally encompasses predictions utilizing a practical arrangement of uncertainties and techniques. An expert team analyses and forecasts market data using well established market statistical and rational models to make Healthcare Analytics Market report outstanding.
Healthcare Analytics Market analysis document is an analytical assessment of the prime challenges that will arrive in the market in terms of sales, export/import, or revenue. The market drivers analysed in this report are consumer demand, government policy and demand which makes consumer to buy product thereby leads to market growth and development. This business report makes knowledgeable about the market and competitive landscape which supports with enhanced decision making, better manage marketing of goods and decide market goals for better profitability. An all inclusive Healthcare Analytics Market report is a promising, excellent, pioneering, client-centric, and trustworthy market research report which delights client’s business needs.
- In 2018, Medtronic plc and its strategic technology partner, IBM Watson Health, announced commercial availability of the Sugar.IQ smart diabetes assistant, a first-of-its-kind intelligent app designed to simplify and improve daily diabetes management
- In 2018, SAS for Containers was launched. This will help IBM Watson Health to expand their product portfolio and become a strong market player.
- In 2018, ExpressCoverage has been launched by McKesson Specialty Health and CoverMyMeds (divisions of McKesson Corporation). This is an integrated eServices platform designed to improve the patient care journey. ExpressCoverage is a new and powerful patient provision platform that will help consumers to connect patients, providers, payers and the life science industry to facilitate patient access and adherence for improved outcomes.
Focus of the report:
The report focuses to provide all the insights of the Healthcare Analytics Market along with all CAGR values and the market shares analysis of all the players in the market. The report is a vital piece of information on the market which explains all the competitive landscape and all the segments in the market while analyzing and forecasting the Healthcare Analytics Market for the coming years. The report also provides all details in terms of recent developments in the market and all the manufacturers.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Analytics Market
The Global Healthcare Analytics Market is segmented into five notable segments such as Type, Component, Delivery Model, Application and End User
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into predictive analytics, descriptive analytics and prescriptive analytics.Prescriptive analytics segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018 , McKesson launched Health Mart Atlas, which is the largest network of high-performing community pharmacies dedicated to delivering high quality care with a personal touch
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into software, hardware and services. The services segment is sub-segmented into support services and business analytics services.Software segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018, McKesson acquired RxCrossroads . With this acquisition McKesson has become a partner with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the patients.
- On the basis of delivery model, the market is segmented into on-demand and on-premise.On-demand segment is growing at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018, EPSi, Allscripts flagship budgeting, long-range planning, cost accounting and financial decision support platform, announced a partnership with MPA Healthcare Solutions.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into clinical analytics, financial analytics, operational and administrative analytics and population health analytics. The clinical analytics segment is sub-segmented into quality improvement and clinical benchmarking, clinical decision support, regulatory reporting and compliance, comparative analytics/ effectiveness and precision health. The financial analytics segment is sub-segmented into claims processing, revenue cycle management (RCM), payment integrity and fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) and risk adjustment and risk assessment. The operational and administrative analytics segment is sub-segmented into supply chain analytics, workforce analytics, enterprise performance, supply chain analytics, market intelligence, research analytics and strategic analytics. The population health analytics segment is sub-segmented into population risk management, population care management, patient engagement, clinical outcome management and activity-based costing.Population health analytics segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018, OptumServe, the federal government health services business of Optum, was recently selected to continue to provide health services to participants in two federal health programs, building on years of successful service to first responders and the U.S. Armed Forces. .
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare payers, healthcare providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, and TPAS. The healthcare payers segment is sub-segmented into government agencies, private insurance companies and employers and private exchanges. The healthcare providers segment is sub-segmented into post-acute care organizations, hospitals, physician practices, and IDNS and ambulatory settings.Healthcare Payers segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018, Cerner began an EHR implementation at the five hospitals and 50 primary and specialty care clinics part of University of Missouri (MU) Health Care in Columbia.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2028
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
- Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report identifies and addresses the key markets for Healthcare Analytics Market operations and services, which would help equipment manufacturers and service providers review the growth in demand.
The report helps system providers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and help the min making better strategic decisions.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times