Spine Biologics Market – North America is expected to dominate the market, owing to the continuous registrations and approvals of spine biologics
Biologics are the latest treatment used in clinical studies, particularly in orthopedic surgery. Spine biologics are biomaterials that alter the surroundings through their active cellular processes that promote growth and differentiation, thereby assisting in the repair and healing of the injury or any condition. Some biologics are designed to be used as replacements for a person’s natural bone graft, while other biologics that promote cartilaginous and bony structure’s repair & regeneration are currently in their developmental stage.
Global Spine Biologics Market – Dynamics
Recent product launches are expected to boost global spine biologics market growth. For instance, on January 9, 2020, Royal Biologics, a company, which produces orthobiologics and is dedicated in the research and advancement of regenerative cellular therapy & novel orthobiologic solutions, announced the launch of MAGNUS, a DMSO-free viable cellular bone allograft. Due to the use of DMSO-free cryoprotectant, MAGNUS offers a novel alternative to traditional viable cellular allograft technology.
Moreover, rising mergers, agreements, and acquisitions by market players are also expected to drive the global spine biologics market over the forecast period. For instance, on April 27, 2021, Bone Bank Allografts (BBA), a leading provider of regenerative medicine technologies, announced their multi-year supplier partnership agreement with Capstone Health Alliance, a regional group purchasing organization (GPO) with 300 hospitals representing 140 health systems across the U.S. The agreement covers BBA’s entire orthobiologics portfolio, which includes surgical allograft options ranging from traditional bone and soft tissues to specialty custom products for transplant. These factors are expected to support global spine biologics market growth over the forecast period.
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/4495
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Spine Biologics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
“Limited Time Offer”
Access insightful study with over 150+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 20+ companies.
We also offer 15% FREE Report customization.
Get This premium report with Instant US$ 2000 discount @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/promo/buynow/4495
Global Spine Biologics Market – Regional Insights
North America is expected to dominate the global spine biologics market, owing to the continuous registrations and approvals of spine biologics by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). For instance, on February 25, 2020, EmCyte, one of the global leaders in platelet rich plasma and progenitor stem cell biologics, received FDA 510 (k) clearance for its PurePRP SupraPhysiologic Concentrating System for platelet rich plasma.
Furthermore, Europe region is expected to witness a significant growth in the forecast period, due to emerging cases of spinal cord injury (SCI) and spine muscular atrophy, thereby increasing the need for spine biologics-based therapies. For instance, according to National Health Service (NHS), UK, in England in 2017-18, there were approximately 1200 new spinal cord injury cases that required admission of the patients into a spinal cord injury center. In addition, in 2019, 600 children and 1,200 adults were reported to have spine muscular atrophy in England and Wales. These factors are expected to support global spine biologics market growth over the forecast period.
Global Spine Biologics Market – Taxonomy
By Product type:
- Bone Graft
- Bone Graft Substitute
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC)
By Surgery Type:
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
By End User:
- Orthopedic clinics
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Ask for PDF sample copy of the Spine Biologics market report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/4495
Global Spine Biologics Market – Competitive landscape
Key players involved in the global spine biologics market include Fuse Medical Inc., Medtronic plc., Zimmer Biomet, Wright Medical Group Inc., NuVasive Inc., Stryker Corporation, EmCyte Corporation, OrthoPediatrics Corp., Baxter International, HemaCare Corporation, K2M Inc., Adimarket, LLC, and Orthofix Medical Inc.
Major Point Answered in Spine Biologics Market Research Study are: –
• What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Spine Biologics market in 2026?
• What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Spine Biologics market?
• What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Manufacturers Profiles of Spine Biologics market?
• Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Spine Biologics market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Who are the key vendors in Spine Biologics market space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
• What are the Spine Biologics market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the market?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients to achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having an office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in the United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies to not-for-profit organizations, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire