Asia-Pacific Surgical Power Tools Market is growing with a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028
Asia-Pacific surgical power tools market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 456.95 million by 2028 from USD 311.54 million in 2020. Increasing demand for the surgical power tools and there beneficial use in the surgeries are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Rise in neurological and orthopedic disorders are the major drivers which propelled the demand of surgical power tools are used for performing surgeries on bone or bone fragments, among other types. These power tools help in reaming, sawing, drilling, screwing, and other procedures. It includes a handpiece, disposables, and accessories. Handpieces used for surgeries are generally of two types of electric handpieces and air-driven handpieces; however, with rapid research and development, high torque electric handpieces have also been discovered. Major surgical procedures where these tools can be employed involve orthopedic surgery, ENT surgery, neurology surgery, dental surgery, and cardiothoracic surgery. The discovery of such power tools has revolutionized surgical procedures by making the overall procedure efficient and flawless.
Surgical Power Tools Market Scope and Market Size
Surgical power tools market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on basis of product, technology, device type, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the surgical power tools market is segmented into handpiece, disposables and accessories. In 2021, the handpiece segment is expected to dominate the market due to its automatic power optimization feature, smooth surgical delivery, and high compatibility rate with a wide range of accessories and disposables. Handpieces are used for various surgical procedures ranging from drilling to reaming, boosting the market growth.
- On the basis of technology, the surgical power tools market is segmented into electric-operated power tools, battery-driven power tools, pneumatic power tools, others. In 2021, the electric-operated power tools segment is expected to dominate the market as this instrument offers constant torque even with high resistance and higher load. Moreover, enhanced safety precautions associated with accidental injuries have been lowered by introducing electrically operated power tools, accelerating market growth. Electric-powered power tools do not produce any vibratory sensation, enhancing their demand in the market.
- On the basis of device type, the surgical power tools market is segmented into large bone power tools, small bone power tools, medium bone power tools, others. In 2021, the large bone power tools segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in the prevalence of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and hip fractures, among other large bone injuries. Moreover, the growing number of knee arthroplasty, among others, is providing the market with lucrative growth.
- On the basis of application, the surgical power tools market is segmented into orthopedic surgery, ENT surgery, neurology surgery, dental surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, others. In 2021, the orthopedic surgery segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in a number of sorts and road accidents and the high adoption of minimally-invasive surgical procedures.
- On the basis of end user, the surgical power tools market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASC), clinics, others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in number of surgeries and demand for devices that can cut off the overall surgery time and high-cost pressure.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the surgical power tools market is segmented into direct tenders and third party distribution. In 2021, direct tenders segment is expected to the market due to low cost device procurement and large dependence of hospitals among other end users on direct tenders.
Surgical Power Tools Market Country Level Analysis
The surgical power tools market is analysed and market size information is provided on basis of ten notable segments which are by power tools market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on basis of product, technology, device type, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the surgical power tools market report are the Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Competitive Landscape and Surgical Power Tools Market Share Analysis
Surgical power tools market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to surgical power tools market.
The major companies providing surgical power tools are Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, OrthoPromed, Komet Medical, Wuhu Ruijin Medical Instrument & Device Co., ltd., Aygun co., Inc., 3M, De Soutter Medical, AlloTech Co., LTD among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- The Wire Times