Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market approved products to the rapid development of biologics
A subcutaneous drug delivery is usually administered into the lower subcutaneous layer of the skin, the cutaneous cities, simultaneously beneath the skin’s dermal layer and at the top skin fold, collectively known as the papillary region. Subcutaneous steroid injections are extremely effective in delivering oral medications like codeine, morphine, cyclophosphamide, hydrocodone, and meperidine. They are also used to treat painful skin conditions like shingles, athlete’s foot, psoriasis, eczema, and nummular eczema, where non-traditional corticosteroid treatment has proven inefficient
Request Sample Copy of Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Report @
Becton Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi S.A., Amgen, Inc., Novartis International AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Consort Medical plc, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis International AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Insulet Corporation, and Gerresheimer AG.
Key Market Drivers:
Growing cases of needlestick injuries with injection needles and lancing devices among diabetes patients is propelling growth of the subcutaneous drug delivery market. Rising preferences for safety injection devices is encouraging key players to develop novel drug delivery system. For instance, in October 2019, West Pharmaceutical Services announced that it has launched the NovaPure 3mL cartridge components with its NovaPure product line for delivery of higher-volume injectable drug-delivery systems.
The rising prevalence of multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and diabetes around the globe is fostering growth of the market. This is creating demand for safe drug delivery devices such as prefilled syringes. For instance, in October 2019, Schott AG, a pharmaceutical packaging company, launched customizable prefilled glass syringes in India.
Similarly, in January 2019, BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) introduce the BD Intevia 1mL two-step disposable autoinjector, a robust platform device combining autoinjector and pre-fillable syringe in one integrated system.
Request PDF Report Brochure @
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
COVID-19 pandemic has drastically impacted the global economy in terms of production and supply. However, the healthcare industry has witnessed positive growth due to the growing demand for novel drugs for treating COVID infection. Thus, high demand for subcutaneous or oral formulations during the COVID-19 pandemic has resultant in growth of the subcutaneous drug delivery market.
The subcutaneous drug delivery market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX % over the forecast period, due to growing adoption of growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions among key players. For instance, in August 2020, Sulzer has announced the acquisition of Swiss-German drug delivery device developer and manufacturer Haselmeier for an enterprise value of $118m (€100m).
North America is expected to gain significant growth over the forecast period and this is accredited to the high demand for autoinjectors in the region. For instance, in April 2020, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., an affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced the launch of an autoinjector device for AJOVY® (fremanezumab-vfrm) injection in the U.S
Table Of Content
Chapter No. 1 Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. USP & Key Offerings
1.2. Key Benefits for Stakehulders
1.3. Target Audience
1.4. Report Scope
Chapter No. 2 Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Investment Pockets
184.108.40.206. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
220.127.116.11. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Use
18.104.22.168. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Region
2.2. Market Snapshot
2.3. Global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market, 2016 – 2021 (USD Million)
2.4. Insights from Primary Respondents
Chapter No. 3 COVID 19 Impact Analysis
3.1. Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic, By Region
3.1.1. North America
3.1.3. Asia Pacific
3.1.4. Latin America
3.1.5. The Middle-East and Africa
Buy This Complete A Business Report With Flat US $2000 Off @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market
• How much revenue will the global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market generate by the end of the forecast period?
• What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market?
• What are the indicators expected to drive the global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market?
• Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
• What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market to expand their geographical presence?
• What are the major advancements witnessed in the global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market?
• This report answers these questions and more about the global Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Customization of the Report
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Also, Research Report Examines:
• Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
• By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
• Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
- CDN Newswire