Bispecific Antibodies Market – Emerging a technologically advanced solution for dual targeting strategies
Bispecific Antibodies are a type of specialized antibody. There are presently three varieties of bispecific antibodies in development namely Trifunctional, chemically linked antigens, and biotin-based Fabs. Each of these antibodies involves two-variable light chains, of which only one may bind to a cancer cell, while another is designed to bind to a T-lymphocyte receptor, enhancing the overall immune response against this disease. In addition, some of the bispecific antibodies are being studied for their ability to destroy certain cancerous cells without harming healthy tissues. The specific binding of these antibodies to the target tissue depends on various factors such as the epitope, glycosylation, and other biochemical modifications of the target tissues.
Request Sample Copy of Bispecific Antibodies Report @
Increasing prevalence of different types of cancer including breast cancer, lung cancer, and cervical cancer is expected to drive growth global bispecific antibodies market during the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2018, around 9.6 million deaths were attributed to cancer, of which 2.09 million cases were lung cancer. According to the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF), in 2018, around 2 million new cases of breast cancer were recorded across the globe. Bispecific antibodies are the most preferred and efficient method of treatment for the above-mentioned cancer types.
However, technical complexity related to the treatment procedure of bispecific antibodies is expected to hinder the global bispecific antibodies market growth over the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
The demand for bispecific antibodies has increased since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Some research activities carried across the globe have shown that bispecific antibodies can be used in the treatment of COVID-19, especially with growing concerns regarding its mutations. However, stringent regulations on physical distancing and lockdown policies negatively affected the global bispecific antibodies market with disruption in supply chain and R&D activities.
Request PDF Report Brochure @
The global bispecific antibodies market is expected to witness significant growth, exhibiting a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. This is owing to continuous R&D activities in the field of biopharmaceuticals. For instance, in June 2021, Luye Pharma Group published research results for its novel in-house bispecific antibody BA1202 (CEA/CD3 bispecific T-cell engager) in Antibody Therapeutics.
Among regions, North America is expected to witness significant growth in the global bispecific antibodies market during the forecast period. This is owing to rising cases of cancer in the region. According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), around 147,950 adults in the U.S. were diagnosed with colorectal cancer, of which 104,610 new cases of colon cancer and 43,340 new cases of rectal cancer.
Asia Pacific is expected to register lucrative growth, owing to extensive investment in healthcare infrastructure.
Key players involved in the global bispecific antibodies market are Amgen, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Dow Pharmaceutical Solutions, Pfizer, Inc., and ImmunGene, Inc.
Buy This Complete A Business Report With Flat US $2000 Off @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Bispecific Antibodies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Table Of Content
Chapter No. 1 Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. USP & Key Offerings
1.2. Key Benefits for Stakehulders
1.3. Target Audience
1.4. Report Scope
Chapter No. 2 Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Investment Pockets
22.214.171.124. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
126.96.36.199. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Use
188.8.131.52. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Region
2.2. Market Snapshot
2.3. Global Bispecific Antibodies Market, 2016 – 2021 (USD Million)
2.4. Insights from Primary Respondents
Chapter No. 3 COVID 19 Impact Analysis
3.1. Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic, By Region
3.1.1. North America
3.1.3. Asia Pacific
3.1.4. Latin America
3.1.5. The Middle-East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Bispecific Antibodies Market
• How much revenue will the global Bispecific Antibodies Market generate by the end of the forecast period?
• What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall Bispecific Antibodies Market?
• What are the indicators expected to drive the global Bispecific Antibodies Market?
• Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
• What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global Bispecific Antibodies Market to expand their geographical presence?
• What are the major advancements witnessed in the global Bispecific Antibodies Market?
• This report answers these questions and more about the global Bispecific Antibodies Market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Customization of the Report
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Also, Research Report Examines:
• Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
• By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
• Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
- CDN Newswire