DNA and RNA sample preparation market to reach US$ 932.0 Mn by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.5% Overall Study 2021-2028 | Agilent Technologies, Becton, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
DNA and RNA samples are necessary for variety of applications in drug research and development and cancer studies. High quality DNA and RNA samples are important for a wide variety of research and clinical applications. Biological studies require purified and isolated nucleic acids as the first step and in all recombinant DNA techniques. The extraction of nucleic acids from biological material requires cell lysis, inactivation of cellular nucleases, and separation of the desired nucleic acid from cellular debris. Methods for purifying nucleic acids from cell extracts are often combinations of extraction/precipitation, chromatography, centrifugation, electrophoresis, and affinity separation. Pure nucleic acid has applications in emerging fields such as genetic engineering, molecular diagnosis, forensics, and research related to life sciences.
Request Sample Copy of DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Report @
Increasing funding in life science research is expected to boost growth of the global DNA and RNA sample preparation market over the forecast period. For instance, in February 2020, Purdue-affiliated Amplified Sciences LLC and Brightlamp Inc. received approvals for up to US$ 250,000 each from the Purdue Foundry Investment Fund for R&D in life science technologies.
Moreover, collaborative efforts and initiatives to identify therapies for difficult-to-treat illnesses is also expected to aid in growth of the market. For instance, in February 2020, Cellectricon (Molndal), a Sweden–based pharmaceutical company collaborated with StressMarq Biosciences, a Canada-based life sciences reagents supplier, for R&D in neurodegenerative diseases.
High cost of products and low investments are expected to hinder growth of the global DNA and RNA sample preparation market. Researches in the life science sector are complex and have uncertainties in terms results. This in turn increases R&D and product cost and deters users from investing in such expensive products.
Moreover, challenges in handling RNA are also expected to limit growth of the market. The presence of RNases is a major challenge in isolating, manipulating, or analyzing RNA. RNases are extremely stable and very active nucleases capable of degrading the RNA.
Request PDF Report Brochure @
Using quality control tools to obtain information on nucleic acid quantification, integrity, and sizing of fragments in next-generation sequencing is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for players in the market. Quality control tools can aid in maintaining clean samples that are free from contaminants.
Moreover, market players can also focus on digitalization in the life science sector through adoption of technologies such as wearable devices and artificial intelligence. Digital technology can be used for routine tasks such regulatory filings.
Major players operating in the global DNA and RNA sample preparation market include, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Miroculus, Inc., Illumina, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN, Sigma Aldrich Corp., Tecan Group AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Major players in the market are focused on launching new products to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in February 2020, Miroculus, Inc. launched Miro Canvas, a system that can simplify, automate, and miniaturize complex protocols such as next generation sequencing library preparation, at the Advances in Genome Biology and Technology conference held in the U.S.
Major players in the market are also focused on adopting collaboration strategies to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in March 2020, Fluidigm Corporation, a provider of microfluidics technology, partnered with Next Gen Diagnostics, a provider of automation in pathogen bioinformatics, under which the later will use the Fluidigm Juno system for pathogen whole genome sequencing sample preparation in exchange of milestone payments starting in 2020 and additional revenue to Fluidigm Corp.
Buy This Complete A Business Report With Flat US $2000 Off @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Table Of Content
Chapter No. 1 Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. USP & Key Offerings
1.2. Key Benefits for Stakehulders
1.3. Target Audience
1.4. Report Scope
Chapter No. 2 Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Investment Pockets
188.8.131.52. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
184.108.40.206. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Use
220.127.116.11. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Region
2.2. Market Snapshot
2.3. Global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market, 2016 – 2021 (USD Million)
2.4. Insights from Primary Respondents
Chapter No. 3 COVID 19 Impact Analysis
3.1. Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic, By Region
3.1.1. North America
3.1.3. Asia Pacific
3.1.4. Latin America
3.1.5. The Middle-East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report on DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market
• How much revenue will the global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market generate by the end of the forecast period?
• What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market?
• What are the indicators expected to drive the global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market?
• Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
• What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market to expand their geographical presence?
• What are the major advancements witnessed in the global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market?
• This report answers these questions and more about the global DNA and RNA Sample Preparation Market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Customization of the Report
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Also, Research Report Examines:
• Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
• By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
• Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
- CDN Newswire