Driven by Therapeutic Advantages, Sevoflurane Drug Class to Seal Dominance in Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per Fact.MR, the global market for inhalational anaesthesia drugs is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR over the assessment period 2021.
Rising geriatric population suffering from cancer, respiratory, gastrointestinal, orthopedic and genetic disorders are contributing towards the growth of the inhalational anesthesia drugs market.
According to a report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2020, 6 out of 10 adults in the U.S. were identified with at least one chronic disease and 4 out of 10 adults were diagnosed with two or more chronic ailments.
Inhalational anaesthesia is becoming widely popular due to its minimal risk of getting accumulated in the body. Therefore, increasing preference towards inhalational anaesthesia over intravenous anaesthesia among health practitioners is projected to create conducive environment for growth.
Request Free Demo at
Besides these, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic also played a significant role in shaping the market dynamics by giving tailwinds to the sales registered. Demand also will rise on account of the increasing number of accidents and emergency cases around the world.
Among various applications, the maintenance segment is forecast to account for a leading share in the market. On the other hand, the induction segment is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR over the assessment period.
Regionally, North America is anticipated to dominate the market for inhalational anaesthesia drugs. Demand outlook for the U.S. market remains positive due to increasing incidence of chronic diseases. On the other hand, the South Asia market is likely to register fastest growth owing to noteworthy improvement in the healthcare sector.
Key Takeaways from Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market Survey
- Backed by increasing number of surgeries in the U.S., North America market for inhalational anaesthesia drugs is anticipated to remain dominant over the assessment period.
- Europe is likely to emerge as the second the most lucrative market across the globe owing to the significant rise in geriatric population.
- Driven by growing per capita income, South Asia market is likely to register fastest growth over the forecast period.
- Middle East & Africa will witness a sluggish growth due to underdeveloped economic structure.
- Based on distribution channel, the hospital segment is forecast to channel majority revenue between 2021 and 2031.
- Increasing number of surgical procedures are contributing to the growth of the inhalational anaesthesia drugs market.
- Rising geriatric population suffering from chronic diseases is likely to boost the market growth.
- High cost associated with inhalation anaesthesia procedure may hamper the market sales.
To gain in-depth insights on Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market, request Customization at
Inhalational anaesthesia market players are undertaking acquisitions, collaborations and strategic partnerships to gain a strong foothold in the market.
For instance, in 2020, AbbVie, a research-based global biopharmaceutical company announced the completion of acquisition of Allergen plc. With this acquisition completion AbbVie will continue serving unmet needs of patients that rely on them.
In 2020, Baxter International Inc, a global leader in sterile medication production and delivery announced a partnership with Zeosys Medical to bring innovative, eco-friendly anaesthesia gas recapture technology to hospitals.
Some of the leading players operating in the inhalational anaesthesia drugs market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Halocarbon Products Corporation
- Piramal Enterprises Limited
- Lunan Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd.
More Valuable Insights on Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global inhalational anaesthesia drugs market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on inhalational anaesthesia drugs market with detailed segmentation:
Based on Drug class, the global Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market is segmented as:
Based on application, the global Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market is segmented as:
Based on end user, the global Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market is segmented as:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Key Questions Covered in the Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for inhalational anaesthesia drugs market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into inhalational anaesthesia drugs demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031
- Inhalational anaesthesia drugs market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Inhalational anaesthesia drugs market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Oral & Topical Anaesthetics Market– Oral and topical anesthetics provide a superficial lack of pain sensation following direct administration, they are frequently employed in anesthesia, dentistry, and aesthetic surgery.
Parenteral Drug Market– The rising global prevalence of chronic illnesses such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes has been the primary income generator for parenteral medications, and this trend is unlikely to change very soon.
Drug Discovery Services Market– The expansion of drug discovery services can be attributed to an increase in research and development efforts and expenditures, as well as leading pharmaceutical companies’ shift to outsourcing.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Fact.MR research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583