Recombinant Vaccines Market To Surpass US $1.3 Billion By 2025, At CAGR of 6.0% | Incidence of zoonotic diseases and emerging technologies expected to support the growth of Recombinant DNA technology
Recombinant vaccines are made by expressing live viruses as proteins and then creating DNA sequences out of these viruses. The proteins, or nucleic acid strands, of the virus, have been repaired with a polymerase that creates a piece of DNA identical to the rest of the viruses’. These DNA fragments, or polymers, are injected into the body of a susceptible individual, usually in a vein or in a garage, through the vein wall. This protects the patient against the deadly infection caused by the virus. Most commonly used vaccines require one dose of a product and one dose of a vaccine mixture. This is called a single dose schedule.
Request a sample copy of help grow your business @
The high prevalence of infectious diseases around the globe is driving the growth of the recombinant vaccine market. According to the World Health Organization, infectious diseases kill over 17 million people a year. An increasing number of the manufacturer in the recombinant vaccine market is again propelling the growth of the market. Moreover, advancement in the development of technologies used in the production of vaccines is further anticipated to foster the growth of the recombinant vaccine market. Furthermore, continuous investment in research & development for the production of new vaccines are projected to fuel the growth of recombinant vaccines.
North America is projected to gain significant growth over the forecast period and this is attributed to the high prevalence of the infectious disease in the region. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, there were around new tuberculosis cases: 9,105, new salmonella cases: 54,285, new Lyme disease cases: 42,743, and new meningococcal disease cases: 353 in 2017.
In June 2020, Johnson & Johnson announced that through its Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies (Janssen) it has accelerated the initiation of the Phase 1/2a first-in-human clinical trial of its investigational SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, Ad26.COV2-S, recombinant.
Get PDF Brochure of help grow your business @
In November 2020, The European Commission has granted marketing authorization for Supemtek®, a quadrivalent (four-strain) recombinant influenza vaccine, for the prevention of influenza in adults aged 18 years and older. Supemtek is the first and only recombinant influenza vaccine now approved in the European Union.
In February 2020, scientists from Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions announced a breakthrough in developing a recombinant COVID-19 vaccine indicating that the mass production of the vaccine is feasible at a low cost in the future.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Current and future of global Recombinant Vaccine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Buy This Complete A Business Report With Flat US $2000 Off @
Important Features and Key Highlights of the Market:-
- Detailed overview of market application and advantages.
- Understand the technologies support, Solution, Services. Understand the evaluation of dynamic growth.
- The in-depth market information of competitors, revenue, and cost structure.
- Strategies of key players, the competitive landscape.
- Historical data, current trend, and market volume and value.
- Industry restrains drivers and opportunities.
- product Development and offerings Key insights.
- Potential Application covers extensive analysis of emerging trends
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will the market size be in 2028 and at what rate will it grow?
- What are the Major growth driving factors for the global Recombinant Vaccine market during the forecast period?
- What are the trends in the global Recombinant Vaccine market?
- What are the key factors hampering the growth of the global Recombinant Vaccine market?
- Which are the key players forming the competitive landscape?
- What is the current market size?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Senior Client Partner – Business Development
- CDN Newswire