Sales of Advance Wound Care Market to Reach US$ 15 Billion Revenue by 2030
The global advance wound care market was valued at US$ 10 Bn in 2019 and is poised to expand 1.4x by 2030, to reach a value pool of almost US$ 15 Bn. The high prevalence of chronic wounds has leveraged the utilization of advanced wound care products. Wound cleansers, foam dressings, and honey dressings in hospitals are boosting revenue growth of the global advance wound care market. According to IDF, diabetic ulcers have shown a rapid increase in the last decade. IDF has stated that the prevalence of diabetic ulcers is growing by 9% annually.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4822
The COVID-19 pandemic is set to leverage market prospects for advance wound care. Since its onset, the pandemic has infected nearly six million people, resulting in over 350,000 casualties. Patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes are especially vulnerable to infection. Therefore, taking care of such patients has become top priority. Leading manufactures such as ConvaTec Group plc, have accelerated the production of hydro fibers used to treat diabetic foot ulcers.
Key Takeaways of Global Advance Wound Care Market Study
- By product type, wound cleansers accounted for a prominent value share in the global advanced wound care market. This is primarily attributed to the growing need for wound cleansers prior to dressing.
- North America and Europe will collectively hold 70% of the global advanced wound care market share. East Asia and South Asia are anticipated to exhibit notable CAGR, owing to growing advance wound care manufacturing facilities in these regions.
- The hospitals segment end user dominated the global advance wound care market, attributed to high healthcare infrastructure and a large patient pool visiting hospitals.
- U.S. represents the most lucrative market, followed by Germany for Advanced Wound Care market. While, China is expected to witness significant growth due to convenience of use and affordability of advanced wound care products.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4822
Key Segments of Global Advance Wound Care Market
Fact.MR’s study on the global advance wound care market offers information divided into three important segments— product type, end user, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Antimicrobial Gels
- Antimicrobial Powder
- Concentrated Surfactant
- Hydrogels Dressings
- Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings
- Skin Protectants
- Wound Cleansers
- Semi-Permeable Films Dressings
- Semi-Permeable Antimicrobial Films Dressings
- Antimicrobial Bordered Film Dressings
- Antimicrobial Non Bordered Film Dressings
- Semi-Permeable Non Antimicrobial Films Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Bordered Film Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Non Bordered Film Dressings
- Semi-Permeable Antimicrobial Films Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Antimicrobial Alginate Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Alginate Dressings
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4822
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
These collaborations are anticipated to increase the penetration of advance wound care products. This relationship management program also provides surgeons with an opportunity to select the product type as per the needs of patients.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/05/10/1821826/0/en/Dental-Anesthetics-Sales-Surge-in-Line-with-Growing-Need-for-Painless-Value-Based-Oral-Care-Procedures-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Sales of Advance Wound Care Market to Reach US$ 15 Billion Revenue by 2030 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.