Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market Projected to Reach USD 213 Million by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market, By Material (Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene, High Density Polyethylene, Low Density PE, VLDPE, Polypropylene), By Application (Filter, Applicator, Others), Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters market held a market value of USD 136 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 213 Million by the year 2027. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2027.
Sintered Porous Plastic Filters are filters made using a process in which porous materials are fused, but not to the extent to which it liquefies. These filters are mostly made up of polyethylene or polypropylene. Sintered porous plastic filters also function as plastic air silencers for maintaining a high airflow rate by reducing the noise. The market is majorly driven by the growing usage of sintered porous plastic filters in the wastewater treatment industry and potential application from various industries. These applications include medical gases, scuba diving, heat exchangers, and industrial gases, among others. Sintered porous plastic filters are widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, light, textile, food, light, petroleum, machinery, and wastewater treatment industries.
Growing usage of sintered porous plastic filters in the wastewater treatment industry
Wastewater treatment poses a challenge to many industrial systems. Tubular membrane filters, underdrain support plates, and standard filter housings are used for industrial water filtration, industrial wastewater treatment, as well as municipal wastewater applications. Tubular membrane filters are used for ultra and microfiltration of industrial wastewater. The underdrain support plates are manufactured to support multimedia and sand filtration beds in municipal, industrial, and residential water treatment processes. The standard filter housings function as self-sufficient preliminary filters for liquids. Therefore, extensive usage of sintered porous plastic filters in the wastewater treatment industry is expected to contribute to market growth.
Potential application from various industries
Sintered porous plastic filters have found applications in various industries, such as microchip manufacturing, electroplating, and zero liquid discharge systems. Sintered porous plastic filters also serve automotive, home appliances, aerospace, power & hand tools, filtration & separation, pumps & valves, medical, chemical, refinery, food, oil, and sports vehicles, among others. They usually come in hydrophobic as well as hydrophilic models, as per the industry requirements. Therefore, such a wide range of industrial applications is estimated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The global sintered porous plastic filters market is segmented into material and application.
- Ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)(Fastest Growing)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Very Low-Density Polyethylene (VLDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
The polypropylene segment accounted for the largest share of more than 35%. It is the most commonly used material and also offers a range of pore sizes. It can be used in higher-end processing. These are the factors driving the segment's growth. The ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene segment is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate, as it is an extremely tough plastic with wear resistance as well as high abrasion.
The global sintered porous plastic filters market report provides insights on the below pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
- Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The global sintered porous plastic filters market report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market during the assessment period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the assessment period in the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the Global Sintered Porous Plastic Filters Market?
- Allied Group, Inc.
- AMI Enterprises
- Beltran Technologies, Inc.
- Blinex Filter - Coat Pvt Ltd.
- China Rainbow Porous Filters & Parts
- Industrial Specialties Mfg., Inc.
- International Polymer Engineering
- Marian, Inc.
- Pore Technology Inc.
- Porvair Filtration Group
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gkvdup
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900