Demand for Wireless Portable Medical Devices Market to Rise at a CAGR of 11% Through 2031
As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global wireless portable medical devices market was valued at US$ 15 Bn in 2020, and is projected to top US$ 33 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 11%.
Fact.MR anticipates significant surge in demand for wireless portable medical devices attributable to factors such as increasing adoption of technologically advanced wearables and image-guided therapy systems, coupled with the ongoing trend of accurate and real-time monitoring.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6588
Rising geriatric population, changing lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, and environmental factors increase the burden of diseases. Rising need for monitoring the physical activities of individuals for early diagnosis or prevention of diseases is expected to drive demand for wireless portable medical devices.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Revenue from sales of wireless portable medical devices topped US$ 15 Bn in 2020, and is expected to cross US$ 33 Bn by 2031.
- Key factors driving demand for wireless portable medical devices are rise in technologically advanced monitoring devices and growing need for accurate and real-time monitoring.
- North America holds the largest revenue share for wireless portable medical devices of around 42%.
- Demand for wireless portable medical devices in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a CAGR of 11% over the next ten years.
- Demand for wearable devices is expected to surge at a CAGR of 19% over the forecast period.
- Application of wireless portable medical devices in gynaecology is expected to witness growth at a healthy CAGR of 14% through 2031.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6588
Key Market Segments Covered in Wireless Portable Medical Devices Industry Research
- Therapeutic Wireless Portable Medical Devices
- Smart Wearable Medical Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Wireless Portable Medical Devices
- Monitoring Wireless Portable Medical Devices
- Neuromonitoring Wireless Portable Medical Devices
- Wireless Portable Medical Devices in Cardiology
- Wireless Portable Medical Devices in Orthopaedics
- Wireless Portable Medical Devices in Gynaecology
- Wireless Portable Medical Devices in Urology
- Wireless Portable Medical Devices in Gastrointestinal
- Wireless Portable Medical Devices in Neurology
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6588
Most major companies are adopting key strategies such as collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to develop novel products and innovative solutions to expand their global presence. Major players are also focusing on strategic partnerships and acquisitions to consolidate their market position.
New and upcoming companies will be benefitted by investing in R&D projects involved in product innovation. Directing investments towards technological advancements and new attractive product launches will prove to be favourable in the long run.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/03/1994330/0/en/Sterile-Active-Pharmaceutical-Ingredients-Market-Set-for-Robust-Growth-Through-2029-Injectable-Drugs-in-Demand-Reports-a-Fact-MR-Study.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Hand Hygiene Monitoring System Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2277/hand-hygiene-monitoring-system-market
Dental Amalgamators Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2276/dental-amalgamators-market
Actigraphy Sensors Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2274/actigraphy-sensors-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Demand for Wireless Portable Medical Devices Market to Rise at a CAGR of 11% Through 2031 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.