Global Advanced Gastric Carcinoma Pipeline Insights Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Gastric Carcinoma - Pipeline Insight, 2021" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Advanced Gastric Carcinoma - Pipeline Insight, 2021 report provides comprehensive insights about 50+ companies and 50+ pipeline drugs in Advanced Gastric Carcinoma pipeline landscape.
It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Advanced Gastric Carcinoma R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Advanced Gastric Carcinoma.
Advanced Gastric Carcinoma Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Advanced Gastric Carcinoma report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Advanced Gastric Carcinoma Emerging Drugs
Camrelizumab: Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine
Camrelizumab (formerly known as HR 301210, INCSHR 1210, SHR 1210) is a humanised high-affinity IgG4-kappa monoclonal antibody that targets the programmed cell death-1 receptor. Currently, it is in Phase III stage of clinical trial evaluation to treat advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma.
Pamiparib (BGB-290) is an investigational small molecule inhibitor of PARP1 and PARP2. Pamiparib is being evaluated as a monotherapy in pivotal clinical trials in China in recurrent platinum-sensitive and BRCA1/2 mutated ovarian cancers. It is currently in global clinical development as a monotherapy, and in combination with other agents, including BeiGene's investigational anti-PD1 antibody, tislelizumab (BGB-A317), for a variety of solid tumor malignancies.
Advanced Gastric Carcinoma: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Advanced Gastric Carcinoma drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Advanced Gastric Carcinoma
There are approx. 50+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Advanced Gastric Carcinoma. The companies which have their Advanced Gastric Carcinoma drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine.
Key Questions Answered
- How many companies are developing Advanced Gastric Carcinoma drugs?
- How many Advanced Gastric Carcinoma drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Advanced Gastric Carcinoma?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Advanced Gastric Carcinoma therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Advanced Gastric Carcinoma and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine
- CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology
- LintonPharm Co.,Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Idience Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech
- Nanjing Legend Biotech Co.
- ALX Oncology Inc.
- Jiangsu Alphamab Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd
- Innovent Biologics (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- NextCure, Inc.
- Chengdu Kanghong Biotech Co., Ltd.
- GeneQuantum Healthcare (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K.
- Shanghai Miracogen Inc.
- Ambrx, Inc.
- Imugene Limited
- Vedanta Biosciences, Inc.
- Celon Pharma SA
- Bicycle Tx Limited
- Seagen Inc.
- Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride Liposome
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i1zscj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900