Global Market for Biological Therapies for Cancer 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biological Therapies for Cancer: Technologies and Global Markets 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cancer biologics market should reach $143.0 billion by 2026 from $77.5 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
The monoclonal antibodies segment of the global cancer biologics market is expected to grow from $68.0 billion in 2021 to $124.1 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 12.8% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026. The CAR T-cell therapy segment of the global cancer biologics market is expected to grow from $1.5 billion in 2021 to $7.3 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 37.5% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
This report provides an update on BIO048C Biological Therapies for Cancer: Technologies and Global Markets. It reviews global markets for biologic therapeutics for cancer and forecasts trends for the use of biologics and cancer treatments through 2026. It discusses important biologics, market share by cancer type, products on the market, market share by company and statistical information for cancer types prevalent globally. It also includes current issues and trends affecting the industry, as well as factors influencing demand. The report covers biological products in development, biological products in clinical trials, and currently marketed and late-stage development biologic cancer products.
The market and sales data for recent years give strong support for research and development (R&D) programs and the move toward biologic treatment for cancer, as well as within biologics toward human monoclonal antibodies, vaccines and CAR T-cell therapies.
The biologic drug classes discussed in this report with a special focus on cancer treatment are:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- CAR T-cell therapies.
The report also covers biological products in development, biological products in clinical trials, and currently marketed and late-stage development biologic cancer products, including:
- Treatment trends and sales patterns across major cancer indications for U.S., Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K.), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, and Australia) and the rest of the world.
- Market performance of major pharmaceutical companies.
- Sales of leading cancer products across major indications from 2018 to 2020.
- Biosimilars and their impact on currently marketed cancer biotherapeutics.
- Competitor landscape and share analysis.
The Report Includes
- An updated review of the global markets of biological therapies for cancer treatment and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecast for cancer biologics market and its sub-segments, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, cancer type, and geographic region
- Coverage of biological products in development, biological products in clinical trials, and currently marketed and late-stage development biologic cancer products
- Discussion of biological therapies products available in the market, industry structure, cancer markets in newly emerging therapeutics, and analysis of biosimilars drugs and their impact on the market
- Review of cancer statistics and epidemiology insights and SWOT analysis of various cancer biotherapeutics present in the market
- A look at major issues and trends with relate to the R&D of more effective cancer treatment, and new cancer therapeutics in development, and outlook on cancer clinical trials
- Key marketed drugs and recent approvals, sales statistics and past performance of the top selling biologics, and insight into their patent expiries
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the key market players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market participants, including Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co. Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly And Co.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
Roche (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/elqcmh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900