How are Technological Advancements in Medical Cameras Driving Market Growth
Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global medical camera market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 8% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Medical cameras are used to visualize internal body parts hidden by skin & bones for clinical purposes. These cameras are used in surgeries and other healthcare applications to record techniques, which further can be utilized for training and reviewing purposes.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6636
Medical cameras are specialized types of camera that are used for documentation of clinical demonstration of patients, medical and surgical procedures, and medical devices. These are high-resolution cameras meant for obtaining enhanced and magnified images for clear diagnosis of any kind of injury, disease, or medical anomalies.
Technological advancements in medical cameras have facilitated more clarity in images and accurate diagnosis, which, in turn, has driven their demand over the years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global medical camera market to top US$ 2 Bn by 2031.
- Endoscopy segment projected to reach around US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031.
- Dermatology segment projected to record around 5% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- Market in Japan to record 4% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China to reach projected market size above US$ 1.1 Bn by the year 2031.
- Market in Canada projected to expand at above 5% CAGR over the next 10 years.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6636
Key Market Segments in Medical Camera Industry Research
- Dental Cameras
- Dermatology Cameras
- Endoscopy Cameras
- Ophthalmology Cameras
- Surgical Microscopy Cameras
- Charge Couple Devices (CCD)
- Complementary Metal-oxide Semiconductors (CMOS)
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6636
Companies leverage strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. Companies operating in the market are also acquiring start-ups working to strengthen their product capabilities.
- In 2017, scientists at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, developed a medical camera that can see through the human body. These cameras are developed to track down endoscopy devices for the investigation of internal conditions.
- In 2018, karlStroz launched a 4mm Endoscopic NIR/ICG Fluorescence Imaging System, enhancing minimally invasive neurosurgery.
- In 2019, Olympus launched a small intestine endoscopy system, ‘Power Spiral’, in Asia, including Hong Kong and India, and also in Europe.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/04/06/2012161/0/en/Atopic-Dermatitis-Market-Valuation-to-Approach-US-19-Bn-by-2027-Biologics-Continue-to-Provide-a-Major-Thrust-Finds-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post How are Technological Advancements in Medical Cameras Driving Market Growth appeared first on Latest Market Reports.