Implantable Pump Catheter Market Projected to be Resilient during 2021-2031; North America Poised to Hold a Strong Position in Global Market
Pulmonary hypertension is a rapidly growing issue, especially among elderly population and in countries with the rise in aging population. The increasing pervasiveness of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and a growing number of cases globally are driving demand for implantable pump catheter facilitating catheter implantation during treatment of PAH.
The Market Research Survey by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand of Implantable Pump Catheter. Implantable Pump Catheter market drivers and constraints, threats and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects review are addressed in the Implantable Pump Catheter market survey report. The survey report provides a comprehensive analysis of Implantable Pump Catheter market key trends and insights on Implantable Pump Catheter market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=861
Implantable Pump Catheter Market- Notable Developments
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Medtronic’s Implantable System for Remodulin. Remodulin is a drug developed by United Therapeutics that helps in treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. The recently approved system allows the whole thing to be implanted and administration of doses automatically via IV catheter.
FDA has also approved Medtronic’s new SynchroMed(TM)II myPTM(TM) Personal Therapy Manager for patients to manage chronic pain. myPTM is an app on a Samsung J3 smart device that is customized for patients to manage chronic pain.
Key questions answered in Implantable Pump Catheter Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Implantable Pump Catheter Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Implantable Pump Catheter segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Implantable Pump Catheter Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Implantable Pump Catheter Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=861
Implantable Pump Catheter Market Segmentation:
Based on the end-user, the market is segmented into,
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Development and Testing of Several New Classes of Drugs for PAH
New drugs with vasodilator potential and other benefits including anti-smooth muscle proliferation, platelet inhibition, and improved cardiac function are being developed. Scientists at Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute have identified a drug that inhibits HIF-2a gene. The drug targets mechanism behind PAH development. Researchers are planning to launch a clinical trial in 2019.
Along with ongoing drug formulation efforts for PAH-affected patients, recent approval by FDA for an implantable system for Remodulin, reducing the risk of complications including infection in PAH patients.
Essential Takeaways from the this Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by key players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Implantable Pump Catheter market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Current Insights influencing the scenario and key trends in Implantable Pump Catheter market.
Enquire Before Buying Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=861
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Implantable Pump Catheter Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Implantable Pump Catheter Market Survey and Dynamics
- Implantable Pump Catheter Market Size & Demand
- Implantable Pump Catheter Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Implantable Pump Catheter Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness a XX% growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Implantable Pump Catheter Market Projected to be Resilient during 2021-2031; North America Poised to Hold a Strong Position in Global Market appeared first on Latest Market Reports.
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports