Insights on the $177.4 Billion Oncology Pharmaceuticals Global Market to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for oncology pharmaceuticals should grow from $177.4 billion in 2021 to $313.7 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for oncology pharmaceuticals (cancer drugs). It provides a detailed description of the different oncology pharmaceutical types (targeted therapy, immunotherapy, chemotherapy and hormone therapy) and current and historical market revenues. The markets for oncology pharmaceuticals is also segmented based on indication (lung cancer, breast cancer, multiple myeloma, prostate cancer, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, colorectal cancer and other cancers). The market revenue for each geographic segment, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW, has also been provided in the report.
In order to provide an in-depth understanding of the market, profiles of market participants, competitive landscape, key competitors and respective market share are also part of this report. This report includes oncology pharmaceutical pipeline analysis and a detailed discussion of key marketed products. This report outlines driving and restraining factors of the oncology pharmaceuticals market.
- Abbvie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bayer Ag
- Bristol-Myers Squib
- Eli Lilly And Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis Ag
- Pfizer Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
The Report Includes
- 74 tables
- An overview of the global oncology pharmaceutical market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of oncology pharmaceutical market based on region, drug type, and application
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- A detailed description of risk factors, pathogenesis and stages of cancer including the TNM staging system and number staging systems, and coverage of cancer metastases, treatment approaches and non-pharmaceutical approaches to cancer
- Analysis of oncology pharmaceutical pipeline products with focus on promising pipeline molecules/ drugs in development, and coverage of technological advances, scientific discoveries, and new therapies
- Detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies, and a snapshot of FDA approved drugs for indications related to oncology
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Biology of Cancer
- Risk Factors for Cancer
- Pathogenesis of Cancer
- Stages of Cancer
- The TNM Staging System
- Number Staging Systems
- Cancer Metastases
- Routes of Metastasis
- Drug Resistance
- Inherent Resistance
- Acquired Resistance
- Treatment Approaches to Cancer
- Non-pharmaceutical Approaches
- Surgery for Cancer
- Radiotherapy for Cancer
- Ablation Therapy
- Pharmacological Therapies
- Personalized Cancer Therapy (Precision Medicine)
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Drug Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Blockbuster Oncology Pharmaceutical Brands
- Blockbuster Oncology Pharmaceuticals Brand Revenue
- Blockbuster Oncology Pharmaceutical Brands, by Drug Type
- Blockbuster Oncology Pharmaceuticals, by Company
- Key Oncology Pharmaceutical Brands
- Hormone Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Small Molecule Targeted Agents
- mAb Targeted Therapy
- PARP Inhibitors
- Targeted Radioligand Therapies
- Immune-Modulating Small Molecules
- mAb Immune Therapy
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Gene Therapies
- Global Market Shares of Leading Companies
- Recent Industry Activities
Chapter 8 New Developments and Pipeline Analysis
- New Developments
- Novel Oncology Drug Approvals
- Biosimilar Approvals
- Pipeline Analysis
- Selected New Drug Molecules in Late Stages of Clinical Development
- Most Studied Drug Molecules
Chapter 9 Market Dynamics
- Market Trends and Growth Drivers
- Favorable Global Demographics and Aging Population
- Greater Incidence of Obesity and Diabetes
- Robust Approval of Oncology Pharmaceuticals
- Advances in Biochemistry and Genomics
- High Unmet Need
- Premium Pricing
- Collaborations and Licensing Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Loss of Exclusivity and Genericization
- Lack of Oncology Professionals
- High Cost of Biologic Therapies
Chapter 10 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Implications on Cancer Diagnosis
- Implications on Cancer Treatment
- Impact on Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Chapter 12 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fgm4zk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900