Olaparib API Market Growth reliant on Capacity Expansion, Regulatory Approvals of Key Drug Candidates
The olaparib API market study currently being conducted by Fact.MR forecasts a relatively high growth trajectory through FY 2021-22, amid accelerating cancer treatment research pace by prominent pharmaceutical giants. The market experienced a blip amidst the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, with data exhibiting a 60% decline in new clinical trials. However, a resurgence is being experienced as supply chains revert to normal, heightening expansion prospects.
According to Fact.MR, the olaparib API market is interspersed with a multitude of investments, including development of drug candidates to capacity expansion initiatives. For instance, global pharmaceutical giant Seqens launched a US$ 35 million specialty production unit at its Villeneuve-la-Garenne site in France in 2020 for this purpose. Additionally, regulatory approvals are playing an imperative role in defining the market’s success.
Request Brochure at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5279
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Olaparib API Market Study
- By indication, breast cancer is likely to attract huge investments, attributed to its high prevalence
- Pharmaceutical companies to be the primary olaparib API end-users amid constant drug development initiatives
- US to be a lucrative olaparib API market, attributed to the presence of a robust pharmaceutical research network
- Recent approvals by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence for ovarian cancer to stimulate sales in the UK
- Top-notch pharmaceutical research capacities to bolster German olaparib API market growth prospects
- France to experience high growth amid planned capacity expansion programs by key pharmaceutical giants
- China & India to cement their dominance in the global olaparib API market
Olaparib API Market- Prominent Drivers
- High incidence of prostate, breast and ovarian cancers are stimulating olaparib API market growth
- Increasing regulatory approvals by relevant authorities is assisting manufacturers in establishing their production units across key regions
- High presence of contract manufacturers due to the voluminous nature of API products likely to drive market growth
Olaparib API Market- Key Restraints
- Documented side-effects, including reduction in platelet count and musculoskeletal pain, are limiting uptake
- Preference for alternative cancer treatments sans medicines is likely to restrain future olaparib API sales
Discover more about the olaparib API market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/5279/olaparib-api-market
According to Fact.MR, the following pharmaceutical players are active in the olaparib API landscape: Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Novartis AG, MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., ALP Pharm Beijing Co. Ltd., ScinoPharm Taiwan Ltd., Transo-Pharm USA LLC., Exelixis Inc. and Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. among others.
Launching new drug formulations, conducting extensive R&D and capacity expansion are some prominent expansion measures adopted by the aforementioned players. In December 2020, AstraZeneca Plc. and MSD’s Lynparza (olaparib) was approved for treatment in Japan for advanced ovarian, prostate and pancreatic cancers. These approvals authorize usage for maintenance treatment post-bevacizumab administration for all three cancers.
In March 2021, Exelixis Inc. collaborated with WuXi Biologics for an exclusive license agreement supporting the continued expansion of Exelixis’ oncology biologics pipeline. The initiative is poised to help the company build out its pipeline behind CABOMETYX® (cabozantinib), its flagship product, along with olaparib APIs.
More Insights on the Olaparib API Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global olaparib API market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period, 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the oaparib API market based on indication (ovarian cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer and others) and end-user (contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs), contract developers & manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) and pharmaceutical companies) across eight major regions (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, China, Japan and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness a XX% growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
The post Olaparib API Market Growth reliant on Capacity Expansion, Regulatory Approvals of Key Drug Candidates appeared first on Latest Market Reports.
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports