Global Clinical Trial Planning and Design Services Market (2021 to 2030) - by Phase of Trial, Type of Service, Therapeutic Area and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clinical Trial Planning and Design Services Market by Phase of Trial, Type of Service, Therapeutic Area, and Geography: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the likely future potential of the clinical trial planning and design services market, over the next decade. The study also includes an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field.
It is a well-known fact that development of a novel therapeutic intervention is both a time and cost intensive process. In fact, several reports have indicated that it can take around 10 years for a prescription medicine to transition from the discovery stage to the market, requiring investments worth over USD 2.5 billion.
It is worth mentioning that clinical trials form an integral part of the overall drug development process, as they enable both innovators and regulators to assess the safety and efficacy of a drug candidate. The critical role of these studies can also be verified from the fact that they capture around 50% share of the total time and cost related investments made for the development of a drug candidate. However, the conduct of trials is often fraught with several challenges, including scientific and operational complexity, concerns associated with recruitment and retention of suitable patients, issues related to data handling and increasingly stringent regulatory guidelines. Further, failure of a clinical trial can impose an enormous financial burden on sponsors, estimated to be in the range of USD 800 million (in case of therapies with niche/limited applications) to USD 1.4 billion (for a drug that is anticipated to be a blockbuster). It is further believed that a considerable portion of the losses can be avoided by efficient planning of trials. In other words, effective trial planning and design plays a pivotal role in enabling accurate, safe and timely execution of the study, across all sites.
- ACI Clinical
- ADM Korea
- Alison Heald Consulting
- Anju Software
- Armstrong Clinical
- AstraCrux Clinical Trial and Consulting
- Axeon Biomedicine Globalization
- Berry Consultants
- BioGenesis Health Cluster
- Biologics Consulting
- Biomedical Consulting International
- Biostatistics Consulting Center
- Blueprint Software Systems
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cancer Research And Biostatistics
- CARe KERALAM
- CATO SMS
- CD BioSciences
- And Many More Companies!
Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of players engaged in providing clinical trial planning and design services, along with information on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, types of end-user (pharmaceutical players, medical device developers and biotechnology industry) and type of service(s) offered (PK/PD analysis, study design/protocol development, sample size and power analysis, statistical analysis plan (SAP) development, case report form development (CRF), informed consent documents (ICD), randomization, investigator and site selection, study feasibility and regulatory support service).
- An in depth company competitiveness analysis of clinical trial planning and design service providers based on company strength (in terms of experience and company size), and service portfolio strength (such as PK/PD analysis, study design/protocol development, sample size and power analysis, statistical analysis plan (SAP) development, case report form development (CRF), informed consent documents (ICD), randomization, investigator and site selection, study feasibility and regulatory support service).
- An insightful analysis highlighting the cost saving potential associated with clinical trial planning and design services.
- An analysis of the recent partnerships inked between various service providers offering clinical trial planning and design services. Additionally, it includes a brief description of the various types of partnerships models (such as clinical trial design agreements, licensing agreements, and service alliances) that have been adopted by stakeholders engaged in this domain, since 2016.
- A detailed analysis of various mergers and acquisitions undertaken by service providers engaged in this domain, during the period 2016-2020, based on several parameters (year of agreement, type of agreement, intracontinental and intercontinental agreement, key value drivers).
- A proprietary 2x2 representation, highlighting the current market scenario (in terms of existing competition and growth opportunities) across emerging and established market segments.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. REGULATORY LANDSCAPE
5. MARKET LANDSCAPE
6. COMPANY COMPETITIVENESS ANALYSIS
7. COMPANY PROFILES
8. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
9. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
10. ATTRACTIVENESS COMPETITIVENESS MATRIX
11. COST SAVING ANALYSIS
12. MARKET FORECAST
13. SWOT ANALYSIS
14. CONCLUDING REMARKS
15. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
16. APPENDIX I: LIST OF CROS
17. APPENDIX II: TABULATED DATA
18. APPENDIX III: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATION
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ioj7mp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900