Sales of Beta Lactams to Bring in US$ 500 Million Revenue by 2026 end
Pharyngitis also known as pharynx is inflammation of the back of the throat resulting in a sore throat. It may be bacterial or viral, the most common bacteria that infect human throat is Group A Streptococcus. Various market players are working on developing rapid diagnostic testing solutions for the fast detection of infection to provide treatment at an early stage. According to the medical professionals, around 50% of a sore throat or pharyngitis is caused by viral infection, while around 15-20% is caused by bacterial infection.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=361
Hence, throat lozenges are also being prescribed for people suffering from pharyngitis and it also offers temporary relief from cough and cold, which the most common cause of sore throat. As per Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) published recently in Canadian Medical Association Journal, found that probiotics and xylitol chewing gum have no effect on a sore throat or pharyngitis symptoms. Hence, drug manufacturers are conducting research to develop new drugs to fight sore throat without causing any side-effects.
As per the report compiled by Fact.MR, the global pharyngitis market is expected to witness sluggish growth. The market is likely to register 3.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2026. The global pharyngitis market is also estimated to reach US$ 1,679.0 million revenue by the end of 2026.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=361
Pharyngitis is the most common problem among people. It is mostly caused due to other illness such as flu, cold, or mononucleosis it results in sore throat. Most of the health providers diagnose pharyngitis with the help of rapid strep test. Medicines are given by doctor only after determining whether the infection is viral or bacterial. Hence, manufacturers of drugs are conducting research to develop more effective drugs to treat pharyngitis. Below are few insights on how the global pharyngitis market will perform in the coming years.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Pharyngitis Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain dominant in the global pharyngitis market during the forecast period. Group A Streptococcus is a most common disease caused in settings of poverty, where transmission of an organism is possible due to the poor living condition. Hence, APEJ presents an opportunity for drug manufacturers. Moreover, the presence of key drug manufacturers in the region is also resulting in the growth of the market.
- North America is also expected to witness growth in the coming years. As the cigarette smoking is very common among young adults and is significantly associated with sore throat. Moreover, there has been an increase in the cases of acute pharyngitis diagnosed in children in the U.S.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/361
- Beta lactams is expected to be one of the highly preferred drug class in the global pharyngitis market. By the end of 2026, beta lactams is estimated to reach close to US$ 500 million revenue.
- Retail pharmacies and drug stores are expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period 2017-2026. Retail pharmacies and drug stores are estimated to exceed US$ 600 million revenue towards the end of 2026.
- Oral drug delivery is expected to be the most preferred drug administration route as it is convenient and also costs the least. Accounting for more than half of the revenue share, oral drug delivery is estimated to exceed US$ 1,200 million revenue by the end of 2026.
|Mode of Delivery||
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for pharyngitis, which will remain active through 2026. These include companies such as GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Zambon Group SpA, and BioStar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/07/03/1877916/0/en/Autologous-Fat-Grafting-to-be-The-New-Horizon-of-Aesthetic-Medicine-finds-Fact-MR-study.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Bartter Syndrome Treatment Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2192/bartter-syndrome-treatment-market
Antibacterial Washcloth Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2190/antibacterial-washcloth-market
Acromegaly Treatment Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2191/acromegaly-treatment-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Sales of Beta Lactams to Bring in US$ 500 Million Revenue by 2026 end appeared first on Latest Market Reports.