Orthobiologics Market 2027 | Growing at CAGR of 3.5% | Industry Analysis & Forecast
The research report titled “Orthobiologics Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)” covers annual sales revenue generated by various market segments during the period of assessment 2017-2027. Furthermore, developments taking place in the market, various trends impacting the performance of the market and other drivers fuelling revenue growth of the global orthobiologics market are enumerated in this elaborate research study. Certain challenges that are pulling market growth southward are also assessed in this report. The report presents a high-level overview of the global orthobiologics market to the reader and extends support in planning future moves by portraying an accurate forecast model of the global orthobiologics market.
Global Orthobiologics Market: Key Forecast Highlights
The global orthobiologics market research report features the current market scenario as well as the future growth prospects. According to this study, the global orthobiologics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% throughout the period of assessment 2017-2027. In 2017, the global orthobiologics market was valued at US$ 4.8 Bn and it is estimated to reach a valuation of more than US$ 6500 Mn by the end of the assessment year (2027).
Request For Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-786
Global Orthobiologics Market: Highlights on Different Segments
The global market for orthobiologics is segmented by product type, by end user and by region.
- By region, North America is expected to be a highly lucrative market for orthobiologics. Several advancements in healthcare along with rising expenditure on research and development in this region are key parameters pushing the growth of the market upward. The orthobiologics market in North America is expected to reach a value over US$ 3 Bn by the end of the forecast period. The orthobiologics market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to rise at a higher CAGR of 4.4% during the period of forecast.
- By end user, the hospitals and ambulatory surgical centres segments are expected to grow at the same pace during the forecast period. However, with respect to revenue, hospitals are a more lucrative option for orthobiologics manufacturers as they have reflected higher demand over the last few years. Orthopaedic clinics are also expected to witness significant growth and register a CAGR of 3.6% during the period of assessment.
- By product type, the bone graft stimulators segment is the largest and is estimated to reach a market valuation of more than US$ 3 Bn by the end of 2027. Viscosupplements segment is the second largest and a highly lucrative segment expected to witness a higher pace of growth during the forecast period.
Request For Report TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/orthobiologics-market/table-of-content
Global Orthobiologics Market: Growth Influencing Factors
Factors such as rising incidence of orthopaedic disorders leading to fractures, increasing incidence of sports injuries, rising adoption of orthobiologics material, rising demand for out-patient surgical procedures, increasing demand for orthopaedic surgeries owing to medical tourism and rising technological developments to enhance surgery time and efficiency are supporting the growth of the global orthobiologics market. But the market is not void of challenges. High cost of orthopaedic surgery, increasing competition causing price fluctuations, lack of awareness, uncertainty about efficacy, availability of alternative therapies and issues related to devices are posing restraints to the growth of the global orthobiologics market.
Global Orthobiologics Market: Competitive Assessment
The research report on the global orthobiologics market delivers a complete package of market intelligence by covering the analysis on participants in the market. Major companies profiled in this research report include Medtronic plc., NuVasive, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Orthofix International N.V., Anika Therapeutics, Inc., DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Bioventus, Arthrex, Inc., SeaSpine Holdings Corporation, Sanofi-Aventis (Sanofi SA), Djo Global, Inc., Seikagaku Corporation, RTI Surgical, Inc., Heraeus Holding GmbH, Fidia Pharma USA Inc., TRB Chemedica International SA, Allosource, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, Inc., and Ito Co., Ltd.
Speak to Analyst, Questions Related To Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-786
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
- Market Introduction
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Market Taxonomy
- Orthobiologics Market Viewpoint
3.1. Macro-Economic Factors
3.2. Opportunity Analysis
3.3. Regulatory scenario
3.4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.5. PESTLE Analysis
- North America Orthobiologics Market Analysis 2012–2016 and Forecast 2017–2027
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
FMI’s Healthcare Research Reports:
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com