The Worldwide Pharmaceutical Flexible Manufacturing Systems Industry is Expected to Reach $2.3 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Market for Flexible Manufacturing Systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for flexible manufacturing systems in the pharmaceutical industry should grow from $1.8 billion in 2021 to $2.3 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
- Biologics Modular, Llc
- Exyte GmbH
- G-con Manufacturing Inc.
- Germfree Laboratories Inc.
- IPM Technologies
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Keyplants Ab
- Moduleco Ltd. (moduleco Pharma)
- Modwave Llc
- Univercells Technologies
- Zeton Inc.
This report provides a detailed description of flexible manufacturing systems in the pharmaceutical industry and the latest technologies in the market.
The report includes market estimates for different types of flexible manufacturing systems and also includes recent technological developments and assessments of product performance in the market.
Modular manufacturing market for flexible manufacturing systems in the pharmaceutical industry should grow from $858.4 million in 2021 to $1.1 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
Data-driven manufacturing market for flexible manufacturing systems in the pharmaceutical industry should grow from $501.0 million in 2021 to $665.6 million by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2021-2026.
Based on the approach type, the flexible manufacturing systems in pharmaceutical industry is segmented into modular manufacturing, data-driven manufacturing, single-use manufacturing, and continuous manufacturing.
Based on application, the market is segmented into manufacturing, aseptic filling and others (research and development, clinical research and academic research).
Based on industry, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology.
The report discusses the qualitative and quantitative factors influencing the market growth. The market drivers, restraints and opportunities are discussed in the report.
This report discusses some of the major drivers and restraints as well as the competition and key players' strategies and performances. The discussion is focused on the major market players, trends in product launches, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions.
The report also emphasizes the company profiles of major vendors including company overview, key product offerings, financial statistics and recent developments. The report additionally provides insights on the market share and upcoming regional demand.
- 22 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for flexible manufacturing systems in the pharmaceutical industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Market share analysis of flexible manufacturing systems based on approaches, industry type, application, and geography, and identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry
- Detailed description of flexible manufacturing system, its working, objectives, benefits, and limitations
- Detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies, reimbursement scenarios and key product and technology developments
- Identification of economic and demographic factors affecting the market growth and market insights about the future of the industry
- Information on quicker approval processes of regulatory authorities for the new drugs, and initiatives by international organizations to improve flexible manufacturing systems
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems-Overview
- How Does a Flexible Manufacturing System Work?
- Objectives of FMS
- Benefits of FMS
- Limitations of FMS
- Flexibility in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Flexibility-The Future of Pharma Manufacturing
- The New Pharma Reality
- Single-use Systems for Biopharmaceuticals
- Continuous Manufacturing
- Modular Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 in Pharma Manufacturing
- Time to Act
- Artificial Intelligence
- Increasing Adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Regulatory Aspects
- Current Goods Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) Overview
- Importance of CGMPs
- Existing Regulatory Guidelines on CM
Chapter 4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
Chapter 5 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Increased Emphasis on Lowering Manufacturing Costs and Unpredictable Demand for Different Products
- Regulatory Authorities Support New Manufacturing Trends by Offering Quicker Approval Processes for New Drugs
- The Need for Process Optimization and Improvements in the Supply Chain Is Driving Investment in Automation Technologies Across the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Current Rise in Demand for Biopharmaceuticals Due to COVID-19 Has Driven the Need for Strategic Changes in Bioprocessing
- Market Restraints
- Slow Rate of Adoption as the Industry Faces a Large Existing Capital Footprints, and Inconsistency in the Global Regulatory Framework
- Uncertain Regulatory Policies
- Market Opportunities
- Initiatives by International Organizations to Improve Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Rising Opportunities with Industry 4.0 and Pharma 4.0
- Competitive Landscape
- Exyte GmbH
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Approach
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Industry
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
Chapter 11 Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vjphm8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900