Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market Key Manufacturers, Development Trends and Competitive Analysis 2030
The rapidly increasing prevalence of chronic diseases around the world is expected to fuel the need for novel drugs and better treatment option would further drive the growth of the global market. Due to increasing demand for novel drugs option, there has been rising applications of drug intermediates and growing adoption and in the field of research and clinical studies.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-4515
Leading players in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors along with research institutes are now increasingly focusing on R&D activities relating to drug creation and development. Future Market Insights (FMI) in a new study has forecast the global pharmaceutical intermediates to reach US$ 30 Bn in 2020, with the market predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period (2020-2030)
Pharmaceutical intermediates are used in during manufacturing of bulk drugs as raw materials. These are the material produced during the synthesis of an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). However, pharmaceutical and biotech companies can make use of these drug intermediates for the purposes of research and development (R&D). Moreover, there are different forms of pharmaceutical intermediates available such as high quality pharmaceutical intermediates, moderate quality pharmaceutical intermediates and premium quality intermediates. The high-quality and premium pharmaceutical intermediates are mainly used for R&D activities.
COVID-19 pandemic is negatively impacting pharmaceutical intermediates sales due to supply chain disruptions caused due to extended period of lockdown. Nonetheless growth is expected to recover because an increasing number of pharma companies are engaging in research and development to find effective treatment and vaccination for COVID-19 virus.
Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market
Key Takeaways from Pharmaceutical Intermediates Marker Study
- The demand for chiral intermediates will continue rising through the forecast period
- East Asia will dominate in the global pharmaceutical intermediates market. China is expected to emerge as the most lucrative market for pharmaceutical intermediates in the region.
- Analgesics to remain primary application, expanding at Y-o-Y rate exceeding 6% through 2020
- The demand for Generic Drug Intermediates is expected to be higher than Branded Drug Intermediates
- Biotech and Pharma Companies will continue exhibiting high demand for pharmaceutical intermediates
Acquisitions, Partnerships and expansion are key Strategic Focus of Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market Players
Leading players in the Pharmaceutical Intermediates market on strengthening their market position though the Acquisition, Partnerships and expansion. For Instance,
- On April 2018, strategic collaboration between Porton Pharma Solutions, Ltd. And Codexis, Inc. to use Codexis’ biocatalyst technology within Porton’s global custom active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and intermediate for manufacturing business.
- On June 2017, BASF SE is expanding its production capacity at Texas site, whereas it is also constructing new Ibuprofen API facility in Ludwigshafen, Germany, which is expected to be functional in 2021.
Key Participant Insights
The global market is set to expand its scope in the forecast period, due to rising prevalence of chronic disease globally and adoption of Pharmaceutical Intermediates at various stages of drug development by pharmaceutical manufacturers. In addition to this, cost effectiveness and rise in alternate methods for purification of oligonucleotide has augmented the sales of Pharmaceutical Intermediates.
The key market players covered by FMI include Chiracon GmbH, Aceto Corporation, Midas Pharma GmbH, Codexis, Lianhe Chemical Technology Co., Ltd, Sanofi S.A, Dishman Group And BASF SE, And Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Pvt. Ltd consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions and new product launches.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4515
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org