Viscosupplementation Market Emerging Growth Analysis, Future Demand and Business Opportunities 2030
Global viscosuppplementation revenues are likely to reach USD 4 billion by the end of 2030, according to a new research by ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights.
According to the study, a number of broader, and industry-specific factors will drive growth in this market, which has been relatively less impacted by the sluggishness induced by COVID-19.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-9509
As per the UN, by 2050, those aged 60 and above will account for over 20% of the global population. In other words, the UN says that by 2050 around 130 Mn people will contract osteoarthritis. These numbers point towards growth in the viscosupplementation market in the forecast period.
Covid-19 Pandemic: Viscosuppplementation Market Players Consolidating their Position
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has compelled the market players to take a consistent path for the next two quarters. As it would take some time for the healthcare vertical to look through new product launches; the players are looking at ways to smoothen the supply chain as manpower has taken a hit.
Key Takeaways of Viscosupplementation Market Study
- Three injection viscosuppplementation is expected to contribute for more than 55% of revenue share
- Knee osteoarthritis is expected to gain around one-third of market share during the forecast period
- North America is the highest revenue generating market due to scientific advancements and high adoption of viscosuppplementation
New Product Development to be the Torchbearer
The market players are into the innovation mode to strengthen their foothold in the viscosupplementation market. This competitive landscape is all set to create ripples all across the market. Some of the innovations are:
- Fidia Pharma USA Inc., in 2019, introduced a HA (Hyaluronic Acid) based intra-articular viscosupplement called “TRILURON” to treat knee osteoarthritis. The treatments cycle involves 3 injections at weekly intervals.
- Japan-based Seikagaku Corporation, in Mar 2019, launched an intra-articular single-injection viscosupplement called “HyLink” in Italy for treating knee osteoarthritis.
- Recently, Gel-One Hyaluronate was approved as one of the injectable gels to treat osteoarthritis of knee. The pre-market clinical study reported no pseudosepsis (severe acute inflammatory responses).
Want more insights?
Viscosupplementation market, a new study from Future Market Insights, opines on the viscosupplementation from 2015 – 2019 and presents demand projections from 2020 – 2030 on the basis of; product types (single injection viscosupplementation, three injection viscosupplementation, and five injection viscosupplementation), application (knee osteoarthritis, hip osteoarthritis, shoulder osteoarthritis, and others such as elbow and ankle joint osteoarthritis), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, orthopedic clinics, retail pharmacies, and online sales) across seven prominent regions.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-9509
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org