Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Size, Share, Growth Trends, and Forecast Analysis to 2031
Rising prevalence of breast cancer across the globe and increasing government initiatives undertaken to encourage breast cancer awareness have significantly fuelled the demand for automated breast ultrasound system, according to ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights’ (FMI) latest research report. As per the study, the global automated breast ultrasound system market is slated to grow at approximately 10% CAGR over the forthcoming decade.
Key manufacturers are actively focusing on developing faster, accurate and minimal invasive ultrasound breast imaging system. According to report published in National Library of Medicine, integration of mammography with automated breast ultrasound system increased the sensitivity of the system to 99.1%.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-606
The combination drastically improves cancer detection rate among dense breasted women and reduces the interpretation time. Prominent manufacturer GE Healthcare launched a new automated breast ultrasound system named “Invenia” in U.S in October 2018. The main function of the system is to identify the presence of mammographically occult cancer especially in women with dense tissues.
With various other developments on cards, the automated breast ultrasound system market is expected to showcase impressive growth between 2021 and 2031.
Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market Study
- Increasing government investment to promote breast cancer awareness among women will bolster demand across the U.S.
- The U.K is expected to experience noteworthy growth as governments and private organizations aim at curbing high mortality rate due to breast cancer.
- Presence of modern healthcare infrastructure will increase automated breast ultrasound system adoption across Germany
- Saudi Arabia will offer lucrative opportunities owing to rapid urbanization and emergence of advance diagnostics centers.
- India is expected to exhibit increasing demand owing to increase in per capita income and to growing incidence of breast cancer among women.
- Hospitals are expected to lead the market driven by faster accessibility modern tool and availability of skilled professionals.
GE Electric Co., Siemens A.G., Hitachi Ltd., SonoCiné Inc., Koninklijke are some prominent players operating in the automated breast ultrasound system market. They are focusing on improving the accuracy of automated breast ultrasound system for faster assessment of cancer screening in addition to getting government approval for their products.
For instance, Hitachi being the global leader in smart life & eco-friendly systems launched its latest automated breast ultrasound system “SOFIA” capable of scanning and acquiring image of the complete breast.
Koninklijke launched Philips EPIQ and Affiniti ultrasound systems as a part of its automated breast ultrasound system product range. Philips EPIQ is laced with an integrated eL18-4 transducer and employs anatomical intelligence for accurate imaging of the breast with high tissue density.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-606
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com