Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market Demand, Supply, Growth Factors, Latest Rising Trend and Forecast to 2031
Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest market report states that electronic medical records (EMR) market is poised to expand at 7.8% CAGR through the forecast period 2021-2031. EMR market experienced significant growth in 2021 due to pandemic and increased burden on healthcare system.
EMR market registered 5.5% year-on-year growth rate in 2021 and is estimated to surpass the valuation of US$ 21.5 Billion by the end of 2021.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-387
Increasing government support for implementation of EMR in U.S. under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act is acting as a key factor driving the demand for EMR in the region.
Also, steps taken by various governments to encourage digital transformation in healthcare will bode well for the market. EMR deployment will therefore rise as policies are implemented to health healthcare systems go paperless by completely digitizing the medical records.
In June 2021, under government of U.K., NHS Digital’s Terminology Server went live enabling the healthcare IT system to collaborate with multiple healthcare facilities while transitioning medical reports and data.
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market
Surge in number of ailments in children and infants and rising necessity to create reliable appointment charts for children and parenting will accelerate the demand for EMR. Increasing incorporation of EMR at various phases of clinical trials and use of web applications in EMR management will drive the market for electronic medical records (EMR).
However, high cost of digitizing EMR is a growing concern as it increases healthcare cost. Rising government funding and increasing spending power of customers will boost the market growth.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market Study
- North America electronic medical records (EMR) market is forecast to grow at 8.2% CAGR during the assessment period backed by stringent data protection laws, favorable insurance policies and thriving healthcare industry in U.S. and Canada.
- Due to rising demand for better patient experience and digitization of medical records in U.K and Germany, Europe EMR market will expand at 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Australia is forecast to exhibit tremendous growth owing to increased government spending on integrating artificial intelligence with electronic health report solutions and development of unified EMR service for easy access of patient’s medical details from anywhere in the country.
- Japan is estimated to account for 31.5% of East Asia market share as of 2021. Increasing economic development and rising population will create lucrative opportunities for growth in East Asia.
- Service based EMR are expected to showcase elevated demand and is forecast to hold more than 60.12% of global EMR market share throughout the assessment period.
- The clinical segment of end use will experience tremendous and is expected to account for more than 27% of global market share by the end of 2031.
Who is Winning?
FMI identifies Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., GE Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, and NextGen Healthcare as the top EMR market players. They hold around 65% of global market share.
Market players are forming strategic partnership, merger, and acquisition to accelerate product development and strengthen their position in this high competitive market,
They are also involved in performing extensive research and development for product portfolio expansion. They are also working towards developing low cost EMR services to penetrate emerging economies.
MEDITECH launched a new genomic electronic medical and health record solutions in March 2021. The company claims that the new service will enhance the effectiveness of precision medicines by assisting user in handling complex genomic data.
In May 2021, Physician’s Computer Company (PCC) partnered with the Comprehensive Health and Decision Information System (CHADIS) with the aim to reduce hassle while accessing screenings for concerns like asthma, ADHD, depression, and even parenting.
Prominent players operating in the electronic medical records (EMR) market are:-
- Cerner Corp
- McKesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology Inc.
- Epic Systems Corporation
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems LLC
- Greenway Health LLC
- GE Healthcare
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-387
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org