Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market Key Manufacturers, Development Trends and Competitive Analysis 2030
FMI, an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, states that the global hospital capacity management solutions market will reach US$ 994 Mn in 2020, growing at 5% y-o-y in 2020. Adoption of hospital capacity management solutions is seen amongst large patient care facilities for rendering a smooth workflow in terms of downtime as well as cost. This factor is expected to drive the hospital capacity management solutions market in the forecast period.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1013
Key Takeaways of Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market Study
- RTLS (Real time locating system) accounted for around 34% of hospital capacity management solutions market in 2019 and is expected to continue with being top-seeded in the forecast period
- Cloud-based hospital capacity management solution contributed for around 3/5th of market value share in 2019
- Cumulatively, North America and Europe contributed for more than 70% of the total share of the hospital capacity management solutions market in 2019
- Countries such as Brazil, China, South Africa, and India are expected to are emerging as lucrative markets, but pale in comparison to US and Europe
Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market
Expansive Prominence in the hospital capacity management solutions market
Taking the expansive way of growth helps in strengthening the solutions’ and software’s portfolio; as e-Health has picked up pace looking at the accuracy and need for data management.
- STANLEY Healthcare, in May 2020, announced the assimilation of AeroScout Real-Time Location System (RTLS) with certification from Cisco DNA Spaces. The objective of this move is to table economic solution across the healthcare industry
- Allscripts has its “2bPrecise” platform that takes in clinical information from the EHR preferred by client along with genomic/genetic data from the molecular labs, thereby giving a comprehendible patient record. This gives precise diagnoses at a faster rate.
- TeleTracking Technologies have their Capacity Management Suite with PreAdmitTracking with electronic bedboard to enable patient access as well as placement
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1013
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com