Pharmacovigilance Market Key Insights, Profiling Companies and Growth Strategies by 2031
ESOMAR-certified company Future Market Insights (FMI) has published a report on the global pharmacovigilance market for the forecast period 2021-2031. According to the report, the market is poised to reach new heights, as pharmaceutical companies scramble to introduce new drug candidates for multiple ailments, which will result in an increase in clinical trials.
As per FMI’s analysis, the market is expected to register double-digit growth, experiencing an impressive CAGR throughout the forecast period. Historically, the market posted credible gains, surpassing US$ 6 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of over 14%. Growth prospects were further heightened during the COVID-19 pandemic, as the scramble for new treatment approaches is prompting pharmaceutical companies to initiate clinical trials for the same.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1107
Prominent pharmaceutical companies are forging long-term partnerships and service agreements with contract research organizations and business processing outsourcing units to enhance existing pharmacovigilance operations by virtue of cost reduction from drug delivery to post-marketing approvals. In April 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced its plans to acquire Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD) Inc. for a purchase price of US$ 17.4 billion, which will help enhance the latter’s pharmacovigilance portfolio expansion.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Pharmacovigilance Market Study
- By phase of drug development, stage IV clinical trials pharmacovigilance solutions account for over 3 out of 4 applications
- Based on method type, targeted spontaneous reporting to make maximum use of pharmacovigilance solutions
- By service provider type, contract outsourcing to generate almost two out of five pharmacovigilance solutions uptake
- US experiencing robust pharmacovigilance solutions providers presence amid prevalence of good PV practices
- Forthcoming clinical trials for numerous drug candidates through 2021 to widen UK’s growth prospects
- India to emerge as an emerging pharmacovigilance hub amid growing trends of medical operations outsourcing
- China to experience growth on the back of recent amendments to render pharmacovigilance implementation stronger
Prominent pharmacovigilance solutions providers are relying on collaborating with prominent biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies to offer their digital solutions to facilitate effective patient care solutions. Also, offering advanced solutions is another prominent strategy. Some prominent faces include F. Hoffmann- La Roche, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Covance Inc., ICON Plc. and iGATE Corporation among others.
Covance Inc. is a prominent pharmacovigilance solutions providing, offering end-to-end PV services spanning clinical and post-marketing phases from medical contract centers to ICSRs to medical reviews to electronic regulatory submissions. The system helps track weekly, daily and monthly metrics for quality, productivity and efficiency.
In April 2020, ICON Plc. initiated efforts to enhance pharmacovigilance practices, considering the onset of COVID-19. A webinar conducted on this issue by the company called for key pharmaceutical companies to automate their workflows by installing proactive and dedicated intelligence processes, forging detailed business and continuity plans and a virtually globally distributed footprint.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1107
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com