2021 Report on the Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca Drugs In Development - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) - Drugs In Development, 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS) or dry eye disease (DED) or dry eye syndrome (DES) is a condition in which a person experience desiccation of the conjunctiva and cornea due to an inadequate tear film. Symptoms include hyperemia, mucoid discharge, ocular irritation, photophobia and blurry vision. Risk factors include age, wearing contact lenses and low levels of vitamin A. Treatment includes artificial tear substitutes, topical anti-inflammatory agents, secretagogues and immunosuppressants.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 19, 37, 14, 2, 43, 8 and 8 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Overview
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Drug Profiles
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Dormant Projects
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Discontinued Products
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Product Development Milestones
- AB2 Bio Ltd
- AbbVie Inc
- Abilita Bio Inc
- Actinobac Biomed Inc
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc
- Allegro Ophthalmics LLC
- Allgenesis Biotherapeutics Inc
- Allosterix Ltd
- Allysta Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Apidel SA
- Ascendia Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Aviara Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Avixgen Inc
- AxeroVision Inc
- Azura Ophthalmics Ltd
- Beijing Northland Biotech Co Ltd
- Bessor Pharma LLC
- BRIM Biotechnology Inc
- Cambium Medical Technologies LLC
- Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
- Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp
- Cloudbreak Therapeutics LLC
- Dhp Korea Ltd
- Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
- Evergreen Therapeutics Inc
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc
- GL Pharm Tech Corp
- Glaukos Corp
- Glia LLC
- And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u1nlf2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900