Animal Artificial Insemination Market 2021 | Growing at CAGR of 5.4% by 2031 | Covering Covid-19 Impact & Future Outlook
According to Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, demand for animal artificial insemination is expected to rise considerably, enabling the animal artificial insemination market to surpass US$ 2.0 Bn in valuation by the end of 2021.
Rising initiatives by various governments worldwide to ensure food security are expected to sustainably drive demand for artificial insemination in animals. Besides this, demand for genetically superior quality cattle breed will have a positive impact on the market.
Increasing consumption of animal protein and demand for high-quality milk and dairy products will fuel the demand for animal artificial insemination procedures between 2021 and 2031.
Global meat production has increased in the past several years and is estimated to increase from 218 million tons to 376 million tons by 2030. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the U.S. meat consumption was on average of 35kg per capita in 2020.
There also has been an increase in per capita consumption of milk and milk products. According to the OECD and FAO, in 2020, the global per capita dairy consumption of milk and dairy products was estimated at 113.7 kg. Also, it is estimated that this number is expected to increase by 44% by 2029.
The rise in consumption of animal proteins and milk products has made dairy farmers and livestock breeders to focus on obtaining genetically better breed for large-scale productions. This also is expected to boost the growth of the animal artificial insemination market.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10831
Key Takeaways from Animal Artificial Insemination Market Study
- Despite restricted growth amid pandemic crisis, the demand for artificial insemination is expected to witness a small push and thus, is expected to rise nearly 5.4 % CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- Growing awareness regarding animal health and growth in per capita animal expenditure are the key factors attributable for the rising demand of artificial insemination process.
- The U.S. accounted for the largest share of 93% of the North America animal artificial insemination market through the forecast period.
- In 2021, Germany led the Europe animal artificial insemination market, followed by France and U.K., accounting for more than 20% and 15 % respectively.
- China is the fastest-growing market in East Asia, exhibiting a 7.4% CAGR through 2031.
“Research and development initiatives by governments coupled with advancements in biotechnology and animal science will offer lucrative growth opportunities for animal artificial insemination market,” said a FMI Analyst.
Advancements In Biotechnology and Animal Sciences To Offer Growth Opportunities
Artificial insemination (AI) in animals has transitioned from being just a novel method to impregnate the female to be an advanced technique used for improving the livestock by protecting it from various infectious diseases.
Greater focus on innovation coupled with advancements in biotechnology to avoid animal diseases is expected to create a favorable platform for the development of artificial insemination products, especially, in high-income economies such as the U.S., U.K. Germany. Artificial insemination (AI), Embryo transfer (ET), in-vitro fertilization (IVF), and somatic cell nuclear transfer are some of the emerging technologies in this space.
Continued investments in research towards genetic improvements could improve the breeding quality of animals using artificial insemination procedures, hence providing opportunities for market growth.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10831
Who is Winning?
The global market is set to expand due to the growing demand for animal services and the rising prevalence of animal diseases. To expand their product offerings, leading players within the market are focused on expanding by pursuing mergers, acquisitions and collaboration as one of their key growth strategies. Also, this would allow the key players to strengthen their presence in the region as well as global markets.
Some of the leading players in the global animal artificial insemination market include but are not limited to Boehringer Ingelheim, Elanco Animal Health, Zoetis Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Swine Genetics International, Revival Animal Health Inc., Jorgensen Laboratories Inc., Agtech Inc., ABS Global, Inc., Continental Plastic Corporation, and IMV Technologies.
Want More Insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031. The global animal artificial insemination market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on the global animal artificial insemination market based on product type, animal type, and procedure type across seven major regions.
Request For Report TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/animal-artificial-insemination-market/table-of-content
Key Questions Covered in Report
- What is the current animal artificial insemination market size?
The global animal artificial insemination market size is expected to surpass US$ 2 Bn in 2021.
- At what rate did the animal artificial insemination market grow in the last five years?
The animal artificial insemination market expanded at 4.4% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
- What are the key factors fuelling animal artificial insemination demand?
The rising demand for genetically superior breed in cattle and increasing calf prices are leading to higher adoption of animal artificial insemination procedures.
- Who are the key exporters of animal artificial insemination products?
The U.S., Germany, and China are the among the key exporters of animal artificial insemination products
- What is the North America animal artificial insemination market outlook?
The demand for animal artificial insemination is expected to rise at 4.6% in North America between 2021 and 2031.
- Who are the top players and what is their share in animal artificial insemination market?
Zoetis Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elanco Animal Health, and Merck & Co., Inc. are the top players in the market. They accounted for a share of over 44% in the market in 2020.
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10831
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
- Artificial Insemination Market
- Companion Animal Drugs Market
- Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org