Global Antifreeze Proteins Market Outlook and Opportunity Analysis 2021 - 2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antifreeze Proteins Market, by Product Type, by Form, by Source, by End User, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Antifreeze proteins are peptides or polypeptides produced by certain organisms that lower the freezing point of water to prevent crystallization in the frozen state. This allows organisms to survive at a temperature below zero degree Celsius without any freezing damage caused by formation of crystals inside its cell. Antifreeze proteins are produced by organisms such as fish, insects, bacteria, plants, diatoms, nematodes, and others. Antifreeze proteins also protect the cell from mechanical damage, which could result from recrystallization of ice. Inhibition of ice recrystallization is a property, which can be exploited for use of antifreeze proteins in cryopreservation of mammalian cells. Antifreeze proteins work on the principle of adsorption wherein they bind to the ice forming surface and halt the growth of ice crystal formation. On the basis of structure, antifreeze proteins are of five types, namely Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV, and Antifreeze Glycoproteins. Antifreeze proteins have a wide range of industrial applications such as preserving frozen food, cell cryopreservation, cryoprotectant agents in organ transplantation surgery, frost protection in agricultural plants, and others.
Market players are focusing on launches of products, which is expected to strengthen their position in the global antifreeze protein market. For instance, in January 2021, Unilever launched around 25 new products ranging from frozen treats to packaged ice cream. Since antifreeze proteins are used as an additive in frozen food products to maintain structural stability, new product launches in the food and beverage industry is expected to fuel the growth of global antifreeze proteins market over the forecast period.
Market players are involved in several market strategies such as entering into partnership to boost their growth, this is expected to drive the growth of the global antifreeze protein market. For instance, in October 2020, Sirona Biochem, an American biotechnology company, signed an agreement with Global Pharmaceutical Company, Canada to conduct clinical trials for a novel skincare product, TFC-1067, manufactured by Sirona Biochem. The aim of this clinical testing was to check the potential of TFC-1067 to reduce dark spots on the skin. Antifreeze proteins are used in skin creams and oils to maintain the stability of skincare products, thus new developments in cosmetic industry is expected to boost growth of the antifreeze protein market across the globe.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of global antifreeze proteins market, provides market size (US$ Million), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global antifreeze proteins market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Kaneka Corporation, Rishon Biochem Co., Ltd, Aqua Bounty Technologies, Inc., Sirona Biochem Corp., Unilever Plc., Nichirei Corporation, A/F Protein Inc., Kodera Herb Garden Co., ProtoKinetix, Inc., Shanghai Yu Tao Industrial Co., Ltd., and MyBiosource, Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global antifreeze proteins market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the antifreeze proteins market
- Kaneka Corporation
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Developments/Updates
- Rishon Biochem Co., Ltd
- Aqua Bounty Technologies, Inc.
- Sirona Biochem Corp.
- Unilever Plc.
- Nichirei Corporation
- A/F Protein Inc.
- Kodera Herb Garden Co.,
- ProtoKinetix, Inc.
- Shanghai Yu Tao Industrial Co., Ltd.
- MyBiosource, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. COVID - 19 Impact Analysis
5. Global Antifreeze Proteins Market, By Product Type, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
6. Global Antifreeze Proteins Market, By Form, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
7. Global Antifreeze Proteins Market, By Source, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
8. Global Antifreeze Proteins Market, By End User, 2017-2028 (US$ Million)
9. Global Antifreeze Proteins Market, By Region, 2017 - 2028 (US$ Million)
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/csg0il
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900