Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market Global Industry Analysis by Price, Latest Trends, Global Industry Size Estimation, Top Leading Players 2030
The global ankylosing spondylitis treatment market will continue to witness steady growth, driven by a slew of myriad, yet interconnected factors. A new report by ESOMAR-certified market research firm, Future Market Insights, offers incisive insights on key factors that will influence growth through 2030.
According to FMI’s report, the options for treatment include disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (methotrexate), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (naproxen, ibuprofen, celecoxib, meloxicam, and diclofenac), biologics (certolizumab pegol, secukinumab, infliximab), and biosimilars.
Key Takeaways from Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market Study
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs lead the market as they are looked upon as the first line of treatment for ankylosing spondylitis
- Oral route of administration holds the largest market share due to simplicity of consumption.
- By age group, “adults” contribute to majority of revenue generation as ankylosing spondylitis usually gets initiated in adulthood.
- North America, led by the US, holds the highest market share due to well-established healthcare infrastructure, high incidences of ankylosing spondylitis, and innovations in pharmaceutical industry.
“An increasing demand for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs through oral route of administration coupled with new product launches in this regard are likely to fuel the ankylosing spondylitis treatment market” – says the FMI analyst.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12345
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Market Landscape
The major players in the ankylosing spondylitis market include Wyeth, Mitsubishi Tanabe, Schering-Plough, Takeda, Novartis AG, Amgen, Centocor, Abbott, Eisai, and Pfizer.
As per the Oxford University Press, around 1% of the US population, 1.3-1.56 Mn European population, and 4.63-4.98 Mn population in the Asia Pacific are affected by ankylosing spondylitis. Also, the market is witnessing massive investment on the part of research to table new formulations.
Inorganic growth parameters are also contributing a great deal to the growth of ankylosing spondylitis treatment market. For instance – Novartis AG, in Jan 2019, entered into a collaboration with TrialSpark with an objective of increasing patients’ access to the clinical trials. The enrollment timeline is expected to shorten, thereby speeding up development of novel therapies.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12345
In Oct 2019, the European Commission approved Cosentyx to treat non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis. The next step includes submission of label update application to US FDA and post approval, the market is expected to grow substantially.
“Agreement” is the other strategy used. For instance – Izana Bioscience, in Dec 2017, entered into a global license agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company for manufacturing, commercializing, and developing Namilumab to treat ankylosing spondylitis.
Also, Zydus Cadila, in Nov 2017, launched Adalimumab’s biosimilar in India. It has been used to treat ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Initiatives like these have been giving impetus to the ankylosing spondylitis market and the status quo is likely to remain the same in the forecast period.
Want More Insights?
The global ankylosing spondylitis treatment market is elaborated on the basis of drug class (Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Immunosuppressive Drugs, TNF Blockers, JAK Inhibitors, Steroids, Biologics, and Others), route of administration (parenteral, oral), application (Adults, juvenile), and geography (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, MEA).
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12345
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com