Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market 2017 (COVID-19 Impact Analysis Included) Opportunities, Regional Overview, Top Leaders, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
Common forms of artificial tears are known for being quick-fix remedies to dry eye syndrome. Drops of artificial tears with CMC and HPMC formulations were a top-selling product in the global market for dry eye syndrome treatment. Now, new products formulated from derivations of hyaluronic acid are witnessing a soaring demand among dry eye syndrome patients from around the world. Future Market Insights’ latest study on the global dry eye syndrome treatment market predicts that developing products with hyaluronic acid formulations will be observed lucrative for the market’s overall expansion.
According to the study, the global market for dry eye syndrome treatment is anticipated to bring in over US$ 4,500 Mn revenues by the end of 2017. Growing preference of consumers towards preservative-free, single dose remedies on dry eye syndrome is expected to stimulate the market’s growth. The market is also expected to witness promising support from governments & private organisations through awareness campaigns and other initiatives in the field of ophthalmic care. Towards the end of 2027, the global market for dry eye syndrome treatment is predicted to expand robustly at 6.4% CAGR, roughly doubling the 2017 value estimations by reaching US$ 6,609.3 Mn.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1215
Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market – Key Trends
Public service programs in developed economies such as the US are providing eye care through volunteering ophthalmologists. These service are free of costs, successfully drawing attention of masses. Participation of government health authorities in such eye care drives is expected to promote the market’s growth. Reduced average length of stay (AVLOS) of dry eye syndrome treatment is also driving their demand among ophthalmology labs. Increasing demand for preservative-free eye care products, harmonised data collection, and availability of advanced labs to treat dry syndrome are also observed as key trends in the global dry eye syndrome treatment market.
Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market
Forecast Highlights & Key Players
The report has profiled key players in the global market for dry eye syndrome treatment. A competitive landscape on global dry eye syndrome treatment market includes companies such as Allergan Plc., Novartis AG, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Shire Plc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd., Valent Pharmaceuticals, Akorn, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Thea Pharmaceuticals Limited, OASIS Medical, Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc., Boiron USA, Similasan Corporation, Scope Ophthalmics Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC., Medicom Healthcare Ltd., FDC Limited, Lupin Limited, Jamjoom Pharmaceuticals Co., and Sentiss Pharma Private limited.
Key highlights of the report include:
- North America and Western Europe will collectively dominate the market throughout the forecast period, however, the individual revenue share will incur a marginal decline towards the latter half of the forecast period
- Due to rising pollution levels and proximity of industrial contamination, the demand for dry eye syndrome treatment will surge significantly in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan region, reflecting fastest value growth at a CAGR of 7.4%
- In 2017 and beyond, cyclosporine will be observed as top-selling product on dry eye syndrome treatment, global sales of which will account for a vigorous revenue growth at 6.9% CAGR
- More than 60% of global dry eye syndrome treatment market will be dominated by sales through retail pharmacies, making them the largest distribution channel in the market.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1215
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com