Patient Lateral Transfer Market In-Depth Analysis & Forecast | Size to record 7.1% CAGR through 2030
As per FMI – an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, the global patient lateral transfer market is expected to reach US$ 519.3 Mn by 2030.
The likelihood of patients moving and getting lifted from stretchers or bed causing back injuries, strain to caregivers and healthcare workers owing to forceful exertion, repetitive movement, and awkward posture can’t be ruled out. Patient lateral transfer devices come to the rescue over here.
Patient lateral transfer devices lessen friction during transfer of patients and prove to be equally beneficial for patients.
- Air-assisted transfer devices held the largest market share in 2019 and the winning streak is expected to continue in the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific is looked upon as a promising market due to growing awareness about the need for patient lateral transfer devices along with improvement in healthcare infrastructure
- Covid-19 to escalate the market in the year 2020, and further traction expected with the onslaught of chronic devices
- Individual product promulgation is a key trend observed in the market
“The patient lateral transfer market is subject to exclusive branding by the key players. This trend coupled with the outbreak of Covid-19 is expected to propel the market in the forecast period” – FMI analyst.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12381
Key Participant Insights
The global patient lateral transfer market exhibits higher growth potential along with key players projecting their brands. The competitive factors include product differentiation, technology, and competitive pricing.
For instance – McAuley Medical’s Gold Rollboard, Patient Mover Slide Boards, and Handy Rollerboard Accessories, HoverMatt Air Transfer System from HoverTech, Himm-Rom’s HandyTube Manual Transfer Aid and Patient Transfer Board are doing the rounds at present.
The other players are also in the race. As such, there exists fierce competition over here. If players opt for partnerships/joint ventures, the competitive landscape would take a cutting-edge turn.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12381
The players in the patient lateral transfer market include McAuley Medical, Inc., Patient Positioning Systems LLC, HoverTech International, Stryker Corporation (Sage Products LLC), Getinge AB (ArjoHuntleigh), EZ Way, Airpal, Inc., Arjo, Medline Industries, Haines Medical Australia, Sizewise, and Prism Medical.
FMI’s report offers incisive insights on the key strategies of leading and tier II patient lateral transfer market players. A detailed analysis of business and product strategies is offered in the report.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global patient lateral transfer market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on patient lateral transfer market on the basis of product type (air-assisted transfer devices, slide sheets, and transfer accessories), usage type (single patient use, reusable), end-users (hospitals, clinics, ASCs) across seven regions.
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12381
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org