Burgeoning Cases Of Chronic Wounds To Accelerate Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care Sales: Fact.MR
Adoption of advanced Skin Protectants wound care products to grow with the rising prevalence of chronic and surgical wounds, with a latest report by Fact.MR estimating revenues to expand at nearly 4% CAGR through 2021. Rising cases of type-1 diabetes and diabetic ulcers has leveraged the utilization of advanced wound care treatments and products. Hence, fostering the sales of Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care.
According to the study by Fact.MR, the Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care is poised to reach a value nearly US$ 15 Bn by 2030-end. Burgeoning cases of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cancer in regions like North America and Europe are prompting the healthcare professionals to invest more in advanced healthcare infrastructure and R&D activities. Therefore, bolstering the demand of Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care.
For instance, according to National Institute of Health in U.S., over 1.25 million burn cases and 6.5 million chronic skin ulcer cases were registered in 2020, that accounted for an estimated US$ 15 billion in U.S. health care costs for chronic wound treatments. Acknowledging this statistic, the Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care is expected to expand further in the upcoming years.
“Prominent manufacturing companies are launching their product in U.S. as the cases for chronic wounds are registered more in the region, accelerating the demand for advanced wound care products and prompting higher production,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4822
- North America and Europe to collectively dominate the market
- Wound cleansers and foam dressings continue to be most lucrative products
- East and South Asia to emerge as a potential market, backed by expanding manufacturing companies
- Hospitals to remain lucrative segment owing to the higher footfalls of the patients for chronic wound and high healthcare infrastructure
- US to emerge as a lucrative market while China to witness significant growth through 2030
Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care- Prominent Drivers
- High prevalence of chronic and surgical wounds has increased the usage of advanced wound care products, accelerating the demand
- Growing potential of developing economies and advanced healthcare infrastructure to create attractive opportunities for manufacturers
Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care- Key Restraints
- High cost of advanced wound care products and chronic wound treatments are likely to hinder sales
- Non-absorbent property of semi-permeable films dressing and risk of getting a skin infection likely to cause a restrain
Discover more about the Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care with 91 figures and 24 data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/4822/advance-wound-care-market
Key Segments of Global Advance Skin Protectants Wound Care Market
Fact.MR’s study on the global advance wound care market offers information divided into three important segments— product type, end user, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Antimicrobial Gels
- Antimicrobial Powder
- Concentrated Surfactant
- Hydrogels Dressings
- Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings
- Skin Protectants
- Wound Cleansers
- Semi-Permeable Films Dressings
- Semi-Permeable Antimicrobial Films Dressings
- Antimicrobial Bordered Film Dressings
- Antimicrobial Non Bordered Film Dressings
- Semi-Permeable Non Antimicrobial Films Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Bordered Film Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Non Bordered Film Dressings
- Semi-Permeable Antimicrobial Films Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Antimicrobial Alginate Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Alginate Dressings
- Foam Dressings
- Antimicrobial Foam Dressings
- Antimicrobial Bordered Foam Dressings
- Antimicrobial Non Bordered Foam Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Foam Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Bordered Foam Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Non Bordered Foam Dressings
- Antimicrobial Foam Dressings
- Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Antimicrobial Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Collagen Dressing
- Antimicrobial Collagen Dressing
- Non Antimicrobial Collagen Dressing
- Contact Layer
- Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layers
- Non Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layers
- Honey Dressings
- Super Absorbent Dressings
- Antimicrobial Super Absorbent Dressings
- Non Antimicrobial Super Absorbent Dressings
- Compression System
- 2 Layer Compression System
- 3 Layer Compression System
- 4 Layer Compression System
- Unna Boots
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
B. Braun Melsungen AG, Molnlycke Healthcare, ConvaTec Group PLC., Coloplast A/S, Johnson and Johnson, Medline Industries Inc., 3M, Essity AB (BSN Medical), and Smith & Nephew PLC are some of the key players profiled by Fact.MR. Leading players are inclined towards using key strategies such as acquisition for expanding the product portfolios for further expansion of their revenue.
For instance, in 2018, B. Braun Melsungen AG launched 1-Ounce Prontosan Wound Gel X, with microbial colonization resistance within the dressing that prevents skin infection and softens necrotic tissue. The launch was approved by FDA and was expected to generate new revenue prospects for the company.
Likewise, in November 2020, Sanara Medtech announced the launch of BIAKOS Antimicrobial wound gel as well as viral testing results for BIAKOS skin and wound cleanser, that provides 93% of bacterial reduction within one hour of application. The launch benefitted the organization across various regions.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Global Advance Wound Care Market Product Insights: Wound Cleansers Takes the Cake, Foam Dressings Catching Up
Wound cleansers constitutes the bulk of the global advance wound care market, capturing nearly 30% of the market share. This is followed by the foam dressings segment, pegged at over one-tenth of the market. Protection from loose debris and planktonic bacteria to promote an optimal healing environment shall drive the growth of the wound cleansers segment. Cushioning of the wound and periwound area from additional trauma as well as providing thermal insulation drives the ri sing popularity of foam dressings.
More Valuable Insights on Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an in-depth analysis on the global Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care. The study divulges essential insights on the Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care on the basis of product (wound cleansers, honey dressings, antimicrobial gels, semi-permeable films dressing, skin protectants, alginate dressings, hydrocolloid dressings, foam dressings, and others), end-user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and specialty clinics), and key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa (MEA)).
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- Which region will remain the most lucrative for Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care?
- Which product type holds the major market share for advanced wound care?
- What will be the key drivers for the Advanced Skin Protectants Wound Care?
- What will be the challenges that key players would face due to Covid-19?
- What will be the market outlook for advanced wound care in the upcoming years?
Request More Information about Report Methodology
Global Advance Wound Care Market Regional Insights: North America and Europe collectively lead the Advance Wound Care Market
North America and Europe jointly dominate the global advance wound care market, capturing more than 70% of the market. Increasing prevalence of diabetic ulcers, venous disease and arterial injuries have prompted market players to establish their business operations in the North American market.
Growth in the European market is primarily driven by increasing cases of post-operative wounds. According to Eurostat, approximately 1.4 million women undergo caesarian sections during delivery, which increases the risk of post-surgical wounds. Therefore, the scope for advanced wound care has augmented in the region.
Key Questions Answered in Fact.MR’s Global Advance Wound Care Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for advance wound care market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for advance wound care manufacturers during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the global advance wound care market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the advance wound care market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the global advance wound care market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the global advance wound care market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Digital Therapeutics Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the digital therapeutics market is set to witness exponential growth during 2021-2031. Increasing adoption for digital health to deliver evidence-based therapeutics will witness a promising growth outlook for digital therapeutics in the long run.
Radiation Shielding Market – According to the latest research by Fact MR, the radiation shielding market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for the market will witness a steady recovery in the short term, with an optimistic growth outlook in the long run.
Organ Care Market – According to the latest research by Fact MR, Organ Care Market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for the market will witness a steady recovery in the short-term, with an optimistic growth outlook in the long run.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates