Global Kefir Market to 2028 - Rise in Demand for Organic Kefir Product Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Kefir Market by Nature ,Product type , Application and Source: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global kefir market size was valued at $1,627.8 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $2,475.4 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028.
The increase in the product offering is witnessed in the kefir market, the manufacturers are introducing varieties of the kefir products such as kefir milk, kefir yogurt, kefir butter, kefir smoothie and kefir cheese. Also, the wide range of flavor in kefir products such as blueberry kefir drink, chocolate kefir drink and fruity flavored kefir drinks. Furthermore, the increase of unhealthy lifestyle and busy schedule is affecting the health of the customers which leads to increase in demand for healthy dietary supplement and organic products. As the dietary supplement and organic products promotes good health. In the dietary supplement and organic eatable the kefir products plays a vital role in this segments. As there is an increase in traction of kefir products among the customers. This attributes to the fact that, the kefir products are rich in nutrients such as protein, vitamin, probiotics, anti-oxidant properties, amino acids, healthy enzymes and low fat kefir.
North America and Europe are one of the largest contributor to the global kefir market growth. This growth primarily attributes to the large number of manufacturers and increasing awareness about the kefir products and its nutritional values. The large number of manufacturers in market leads to the rise in competition among the manufacturers. To remain competition and maintain foothold in the market, the manufacturers tries to extent its product offering with an affordable price. The increase in product offerings at an affordable price provide customers a wide variety of products at an affordable price. Thus, due to these factors the kefir industries are rising in the North America and Europe.
However, the kefir market is untapped in some areas such as Asia-Pacific. This is because in the untapped market, the number of manufacturers are less and the awareness of the products is fewer among the customers. This implies that, the kefir manufacturers has a great opportunity in the untapped market. As with less or no number of competitor it becomes easier to introduce and expand the business in the untapped market. Also, the only manufacturer in the market allows the firm to be the price maker. This implies, that the manufacturer can launch the products with the desired price without bothering about the competitors.
According to the global kefir market analysis, market is segmented by nature, product type, application, source and region. On the basis of nature, the market is categorized into organic and conventional. By product type, it is segregated into flavored and unflavored. Based on application, market is divided into foods & beverages and pharmaceutical. By source, market is fragmented into animal milk, soy milk, coconut milk and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East and Africa)
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global kefir market opportunities, with current and future kefir market trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis from 2020 to 2028 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces model of the industry illustrates competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of the buyers, and bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive intelligence highlights business practices followed by leading market players across various regions.
- Growing population of lactose intolerant customers
- Availability of kefir products at an affordable price
- Strong network and distribution channel with retail stores
- Low shelf life
- Lack of awareness in developing countries
- Rise in demand for organic kefir product
- Untapped market in regions such as Asia-Pacific
- Biotiful Dairy Ltd
- Fresh Made Dairy
- Lifeway Foods Inc.
- Maple Hill Creamery LLC.
- Nestle S.A.
- Nourish Kefir
- Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery
- Springfield Creamery Inc.
- Yeo Valley
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ewxqa4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900