Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease (by Syndrome, Plex, Place and Country) 2021 - 2025: New Genotypes Creating New Markets - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease with COVID-19 Impact & Forecasting/Analysis 2021 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
COVID-19 Drives a surge in demand but what is the long term impact? The microbiology lab may disappear while multiplex takes center stage.
The Molecular Diagnostics - Infectious Disease sector of the clinical diagnostics industry is poised for record growth. A market that just keeps on growing but is spiking as an enormous C19Dx demand sweeps over the globe. Find out what the numbers are in this informative report. And find out about the exciting developments in multiplex assays which threaten to change diagnosis and treatment while limiting the threat of anti microbial drug resistance.
Infectious disease testing directly benefits from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. Learn all about it in this new report from Howe Sound Research. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations. Trends like:
- multiplex testing
- pathogen evolution and pandemics
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- climate change
- the rise of rapid testing
Exciting technical developments especially in the seesaw between nucleic acid testing and immunoassay, hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that holds the promise of diagnostics taking the lead in infectious disease eradication.
The report has hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2020 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Again, assistance in using the information is normally provided without additional charges. The report includes detailed breakouts for 15 Countries and 4 Regions.
Factors Driving Growth
- New Genotypes Creating New Markets
- Aging Population a Boon for All Diagnostics
- Developing World Driving ID Dx Growth
- Point of Care - Why Centralization is Losing Steam
- Self Testing
- The Need for Speed
- The COVID Pandemic
Factors Limiting Growth
- Lower Costs
- Infectious Disease is Declining
- Wellness Hurts
- Economic Growth improves Living Standards
Instrumentation and Automation
- Instruments Key to Market Share
- The Shrinking Machine
- Multiplex, Point of Care and The Speed Factor
Diagnostic Technology Development
- The Sepsis Testing Market - A New Direction?
- POCT/Self Testing as a Disruptive Force
- The Genetics Play - One Test for All Known Infections
- Antibiotic Resistance Genes - Simplifying Diagnostics
- Abacus Diagnostica
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Accelerate Diagnostics
- Ador Diagnostics
- Akonni Biosystems
- Alveo Technologies
- Applied BioCode
- Aus Diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Binx Health
- bioMerieux Diagnostics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH
- Cepheid (now Danaher)
- Co Diagnostics
- Credo Diagnostics Biomedical
- Cue Health
- Curetis N.V. / Curetis GmbH
- Diagenode Diagnostics
- Diasorin S.p.A.
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Fulgent Genetics
- Fusion Genomics.
- Genetic Signatures
- GenMark Dx
- Hibergene Diagnostics
- Janssen Diagnostics
- LightDeck Diagnostics
- Luminex Corp
- Lumos Diagnostics
- Mammoth Biosciences
- Maxim Biomedical
- Meridian Bioscience
- Mesa Biotech
- Millipore Sigma
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Perkin Elmer
- Qiagen Gmbh
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Saw Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sona Nanotech
- T2 Biosystems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Veredus Laboratories
- XCR Diagnostics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1kz4ey
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900