Liquid Biopsy Market is poised to expand at a stellar 13.49% CAGR, reaching US$ 3,637 Million by 2031
As per a recent market survey by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global liquid biopsy market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 1,026 Mn in 2021.
With the introduction of innovative molecular diagnostic tests and growing demand from biotech and pharmaceutical companies, the market is poised to expand at a stellar 13.49% CAGR, reaching US$ 3,637 Mn by 2031.
Growth of the liquid biopsy market is attributable to rising incidence of cancer across several countries, which is highlighting the pressing need for faster, simpler, and more convenient diagnostic procedures. Liquid biopsy procedures are minimally invasive and cost-effective, which is making them a favorable choice for cancer diagnosis procedures.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1396
Besides this, increasing government-backed initiatives to support cancer research across the U.S., Japan, India and the UK will drive innovation and developments in liquid biopsy services. Also, fast track approval from regulatory bodies for novel procedures will bolster the growth over the coming years.
Additionally, technological advancements such as the incorporation of machine learning and microchip-based liquid biopsy systems will further strengthen growth prospects in the market.
Liquid Biopsy Market
As per the market survey, counties including the U.S., the U.K, and Japan will be at the forefront of innovation and adoption of liquid biopsy services, owing to the presence of leading players and prevalence of numerous high-potential cancer research institutes.
Germany, India, and China will emerge as high growth potential markets, with increasing investments by the government for improving the healthcare infrastructure, which will create attractive opportunities to global biotech players for market expansion.
Key Takeaways from the Liquid Biopsy Market Analysis
- Based on markers, circular tumor cells (CTC) are poised to emerge dominant in the forthcoming years.
- Blood samples will emerge as the most preferred sample type
- In terms of applications, liquid biopsy will be widely preferred for lung cancer diagnosis.
- Cancer institutes are expected to remain dominant end users, accounting for over 40% of the total revenue share.
- The U.S. will showcase high growth during the forecast period, due to the presence of major liquid biopsy product manufacturers.
- The U.K. will emerge as an avenue for product innovations and development, further solidifying growth prospects.
- Japan is anticipated to witness upswings in sales, owing to government-led cancer research initiatives.
- India is expected to showcase high demand for liquid biopsy products, owing to the increased funding by government and expansion of healthcare infrastructure.
BIOCEPT, INC., Qiagen N.V., Trovagene, Inc, Janssen Global Services, LLC, MDxHealth SA, Natera, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Silicon Biosystems, Pathway Genomics Corporation, and Sysmex Corporation are among top manufacturers of liquid biopsy products, as profiled by FMI. As per the market survey, tier-1 companies are anticipated to account for approximately 20-25% of the total market share.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1396
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org