Lacrimal Duct Stent Tube Market Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2029
Introduction of upgraded and highly precise lacrimal duct stent tube for canalicular stenosis or obstruction and congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction remains a key booster to the growth of lacrimal duct stent tube market. The global market for lacrimal duct stent tube is projected for a promising 6% CAGR during 2019 – 2029, as suggested by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report.
There has been higher preference for bicanalicular lacrimal duct stent tube over its monocanalicular counterpart, attributing to the former’s high success rate, suitability for stenting in older patients, and better clinical outcomes. Moreover, increasing prevalence of retina-related conditions, primarily imperforation of nasolacrimal duct, epiphora both in infants and adults, and conditions necessitating dacryocystorhinostomy are other factors responsible for propelling revenue growth of the lacrimal duct stent tube market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-9649
Key Takeaways – Lacrimal Duct Stent Tube Market Study
- Bicanalicular lacrimal duct stent tube is expected to contribute three fourth of revenue share in the lacrimal duct stent tube market owing to its high success rate in stent placement.
- Hospitals captured maximum share of the lacrimal duct stent tube market owing to highest patient footfall followed by ophthalmic clinics.
- Attributed to growing patient pool for retinal diseases, especially due to premature births, contributed to the dominance of North America in the lacrimal duct stent tube market.
- Increasing awareness for availability of the treatment for nasolacrimal duct stent obstruction among caregivers of prematurely born babies and increasing number of skilled professionals are expected to drive growth of the lacrimal duct stent tube market in East Asia.
Manufacturers Emphasizing Advanced Product Development
Numerous organizations are focusing on new product development for lacrimal duct stent tube. In June 2019, FCI Ophthalmic offered a complete line of BIKA stents namely, BIKA, BIKA for DCR, and Infant BIKA covering a range of sizes that will benefit most of the congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction (CNLDO) and dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) cases.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9649
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com