Cryopreservation for In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market surpassed a valuation of US$ 339 million in 2019, with impressive 10.2% CAGR through 2030
The global Cryopreservation for IVF Market has witnessed a moderate drop in 2020, attributed to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Restrictions on production facilities, and reduced consumer expenditure on the sector has hurt market prospects for the short term.
As per the latest market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the cryopreservation for IVF market is expected to grow at an impressive 10.2% CAGR through 2030. According to the report, innovations in terms of vitrification processes, especially for oocyte preservation aids market developments.
Despite the strong growth of cryogenics in the healthcare sector, prohibitive costs and strict rules on IVF treatments, coupled with complexities and limitations of tech in the market hold back growth.
Key Takeaways on Cryopreservation for IVF Market
- The cryopreservation for IVF market size surpassed US$ 339 Mn in 2019, with market growth witnessing a moderate slump throughout the duration of the covid-19 outbreak, as lockdown restrictions hinder supply chains, and consumers redirect expenses towards essential commodities.
- IVF clinics will continue as the leading user of cryogenics in IVF treatments, the segment is projected to account for more than 60% of the overall market share over the forecast period.
- Cryogenic liquid cylinders are witnessing high demand in the cryopreservation for IVF market, aided by the wide scope of application in vitrification processes.
- East Asia will remain a leading regional market for cryopreservation in IVF centres, supported by relatively lower costs of healthcare and positive changes to population policies. Also, Latin America is expected to display strong growth owing to research applications.
“Higher rates of infertility have become a global issue. Strict regulations in numerous countries restrict couples from choosing fertility treatment, which has pushed couples to seek treatment in other regions bolstering to fertility tourism. With reductions in costs of cryogenics this factor will positively influence market developments,” said a lead analyst from FMI.
Get Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12785
Covid-19 Effects on Cryopreservation for IVF Market
The cryopreservation for IVF sector has been negatively impacted by the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. Concerns over procedures and precautions in terms of handling seropositive patients are influencing short-term developments. Also, the risk of cross contamination and viral transmission during cryogenic procedures will limit adoption during this period.
Cryogenic device production facilities have been affected by lockdown regulations, while restrictions on elective medical procedures have also hurt market developments. The market is expected to recover towards 2021 with rebounding consumer spending on cryogenics and IVF treatments in the post-pandemic era.
Who is Winning?
In a recent report, Future Market Insights has provided a detailed overview of the varying business strategies that find use in the cryopreservation for IVF market. Leading players in the sector have invested in the development and launch of new product offerings, with the incorporation of cutting-edge tech. Strategic collaborations and acquisitions are also gaining popularity in the industry.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Millipore Sigma, Fujifilm Irvine Scientific Inc., Vitrolife AB, Kitazato Corp., Brooks Life Sciences, Corning Inc., Worthington Industries Inc., Cook Medical LLC, are the most prominent players in the market.
Any Queries, Ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12785
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the Cryopreservation for In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
- Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12785
Visit More Healthcare Reports:
Gene Editing Tools Market: Gene Editing Tools Market: Profitable Technology Transfer for CRISPR to Boost Revenues: Global Industry Analysis 2014-2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019-2029
Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market: Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market: US Remains the Front Runner Driven by Favorable Reimbursement Scenario: Global Industry Analysis 2014-2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019-2029
Bone Growth Stimulators Market: Bone Growth Stimulators Market: Fractures & Spinal Fusion Surgeries Continue to Generate Sizeable Demand: Global Industry Analysis 2014-2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019-2029
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com