Female Pelvic Implants Market will reach a valuation of US$ 245 Million in 2021 and demand forecast to total US$ 322.6 Million by 2031
According to a recent report by Future Market Insights (FMI), rising prevalence of pelvic organ prolapse (POP) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI) is expected to boost the growth opportunities for female pelvic implants market. The market is set to reach a valuation of US$ 245 Mn in 2021, rising at a CAGR of 2.8% through the end of 2031.
increasing incidence of vaginal disorders among aged women coupled with the non-availability of other treatment options for SUI and POP will continue increasing the demand in the female pelvic implants market. According to the U.S. FDA, the number of women who have POP is estimated to surge by 46%, to 4.9 million, by 2050.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3422
According to the American Urological Association (AUA/SUFU), the incidence of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women was reported to be as high as 49%. The incidence of stress urinary incontinence is high in women with poor or weakened pelvic supports. This disease affects the lives of women to a great extent and is widespread in the older population.
However, the low rate of efficacy after pelvic implantation and the problems of pelvic organ prolapse are hampering the growth of the female pelvic implants market. COVID-19 is anticipated to have a moderately negative impact on the female pelvic implants market due to implementation of lockdown. Supplies and demand were jolted by the massive spread of the infection, which staggered the growth of the female pelvic implants market.
Key Companies Profiled :
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- Dipromed Srl
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- pfm medical ag
- Betatech Medical
- Promedon Group
- Caldera Medical
- Cook Medical
Key Segments Covered:
- Product Type,
- End-User, and Region
Key Regions Covered
- North America,
- Latin America,
- East Asia,
- South Asia,
- Oceania Middle East & Africa
Ask from the Market Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3422
Key Takeaways from Female Pelvic Implants Market Study
- Vaginal sling/tapes demand is anticipated to gain maximum revenue share of more than 68%, rising at an expected CAGR of 2.5% owing to the high demand to treat stress urinary incontinence.
- Hospitals followed by ambulatory surgical centers are leading users of female pelvic implants growing owing to the rising number of POP and SUI patients.
- The U.S. accounts for more than 83% of the North America market, driven by the high incidence of pelvic organ prolapse.
- The U.K.is a leading market in Europe. It is expected to account for nearly 13% of demand registered in Europe by 2031. Implementation of government funded awareness programs will remain a chief growth driver.
- Over 30% of the South Asia market is held by India. Growth in the country is propelled by significant investments in the expansion of healthcare sector.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-3422
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com