Needle-Free Injectors Market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 11.9%CAGR and over the forecast to total US$ 23.9 Billion by 2031
According to a latest study by Future Market Insights (FMI), global needle-free injectors’ sales are expected to reach US$ 12.3 Bn in 2021, surging at 11.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Needle-free injection is an innovative drug delivery technology that drives drugs to the skin using force which virtually nullifies the use of hypodermic needle. With growing preference for non-invasive drug delivery system and vaccines, adoption of needle-free injectors is expected to improve over the coming years
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13960
Application of needle-free injectors is increasing with rising incidence of diabetes and other chronic diseases across the globe. With increasing number of surgeries, demand for minimally invasive procedures is accelerating the sales of needle-free injectors.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 51% of adults in U.S. had at least 1 chronic condition, and 27.2% had multiple chronic conditions in 2018.
Other factors driving the global demand are cost-effectiveness and safety related to needle-free injectors.
The key market players covered by FMI include :
- Pfizer, Inc.,
- Gerresheimer AG,
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals,
- CSL Limited (Seqirus UK Limited) and others.
- Spring-loaded jet injector
- Battery-powered jet injector
- Gas-powered jet injector
- Drug Delivery
By End User:
- Home Care Settings
- Long Term Care Centers
Ask from the Market Research Expert @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13960
Key Takeaways from Needle-free Injectors Market study:
- By load type, liquid injections segment will hold around 88.0% of value share globally.
- Based on the technology, spring-loaded jet injector is dominating the market, with over 48.0% of the market share.
- Based on the delivery site, intra dermal injector is expected to hold over 33% of the market share.
- Application of drug delivery will spur the sales of needle-free injectors, with the segment accounting for 65% of the market share.
- Based on the usage, reusable needle free injectors are highly sought-after, contributing over 78% of the market revenue.
- Hospitals are expected to be the primary end-users, holding a market share of 28% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America will dominate the global needle-free injectors market, holding 42% of total market share.
- Europe is expected to be the second-largest market, with Germany spearheading the market growth .
- India will emerge as the most lucrative market across South Asia, accounting for nearly 50% of market share in 2021.
- China will hold leading position in East Asia and is expected to account for nearly 46% of market share.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-13960
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com