Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2028
According to the latest market study of Future Market Insights (FMI), the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market is expected to reach the valuation of US$ 6 billion by the end of 2028. Over the decade-old projection period, 2018-2028, the global revenue through demand for multi-parameter patient monitoring devices and services will reportedly moderately grow at a CAGR of 4.6%, says FMI.
The study finds that the multi-parameter patient monitoring market in North America and Europe, combined, will account for a share of over 60% of the total revenue. The concentration of global multi-parameter patient monitoring market revenue in developed regional markets has been attributed to consolidation of healthcare facilities and rapid technology adoption within these regions.
Get a Sample Copy of Report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9265
Rising affluence in emerging markets and increasing aging population in developed economies are expected to boost the healthcare spending, which is expected to boost the multi-parameter patient monitoring market. Increasing healthcare spending is expected to boost the demand for chronic disease treatment, thereby creating high growth opportunities for competitors in the global the multi-parameter patient monitoring market landscape.
Multi-parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Ubiquitous in Emergency Care Units
- According to the World Bank, around 1.25 million people get injured in road accidents, annually.
- The global cost of addressing road traffic injuries is estimated to be over US$ 500 billion, each year.
FMI finds that the rising number of accidents has increased the rate of hospital admissions, particularly in emergency care, which is expected to be another factor driving the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market.
Moreover, the market for multi-parameter patient monitoring is rising due to the increasing demand for improved intensive care in the healthcare system. Earlier, intensive care services were limited to developing countries, however, with increasing awareness about the importance of better patient care, the demand for intensive care is also increasing in the developing and emerging regions.
Dearth of Skilled Healthcare Professionals May Continue to Restrict High-potential Sales Opportunities
People who treat patients directly and play a vital role in a healthcare system are meant to be the primary line of defence against widespread epidemics. However, the lack of skilled professionals is likely to hamper the growth of the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market. Some of the countries of the Asia Pacific region do not have the required number of skilled professionals for patient care and handling, which continues to challenge market growth within the region.
Multi-parameter Patient Monitoring Market Segmentation Analysis
- Based on the acuity level, the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market has been segmented broadly into high acuity level, mid acuity level, and low acuity level. The high acuity level segment is expected to hold a prominent share in the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market value.
- Based on modality, table-top multi-parameter patient monitors will continue to handheld or portable variants, according to FMI’s analysis.
- Among end user segments, maximum adoption of multi-parameter patient monitoring devices and services will reportedly prevail in hospitals, as indicated by the report.
Some of the key players of the multi-parameter patient monitoring market are General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, OSI Systems, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Draeger, Inc.), Masimo, Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., General Meditech, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, and Schiller AG.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9265
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com