Sales of Electric Medical Beds Hold Dominance in the Global Medical Beds Market During Forecast Period 2021-2031
250 Pages Medical Beds Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Medical Beds to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Medical Beds market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=310
To offer an in-depth overview, the report provides sales projections for over 20 countries. It also identifies segments exhibiting maximum growth.
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Medical Beds Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Medical Beds market.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Medical Beds market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Medical Beds
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Medical Beds. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Medical Beds Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Medical Beds, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Medical Beds Market.
Key Segments Covered in Medical Beds Industry Survey
By Product Type:
- Electric Medical Beds
- Semi-Electric Medical Beds
- Manual Medical Beds
By End User:
- Other Facilities
- Intensive Care Beds
- Non-intensive Care Beds
- Acute Care Beds
- Psychiatric Care Beds
- Long-term Care Beds
- Bariatric Beds
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=310
Medical Beds Market- Scope of Report
A recent study by Fact.MR on the medical beds market offers a 10-year forecast for 2021 to 2031. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the market. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the development of medical beds.
The study also provides the dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future status of the market over the forecast period. A detailed assessment of value chain analysis, business execution, cost structure analysis, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report.
A list of prominent companies manufacturing medical beds, along with their product portfolios, key strategies, and SWOT analysis, enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
The study offers comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including revenue growth, product enhancements, and revenue generation from medical beds across the globe.
A comprehensive estimate on the market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account revenue through medical beds during the forecast period.
Analysis on Market Size Evaluation
The market has been analyzed for each market segment in terms of volume (units), and value (US$ Mn).
Market estimates at global and regional levels for medical beds are available in terms of “US$ Mn”. A Y-o-Y growth contrast on prominent market segments, along with market attractiveness evaluation, has been incorporated in the report. Furthermore, absolute dollar opportunity analysis of all the segments adds prominence to the report. Absolute dollar opportunity plays a crucial role in assessing the level of opportunity that a company can look to achieve, along with identifying potential resources, considering the revenue perspective in the global medical beds market.
Inspected Assessment on Regional Segments
Key sections have been elaborated in the report, which have helped deliver projections on regional markets. These chapters include market forces analysis, which is expected to have a momentous influence on the growth of the medical beds market during the forecast period.
Country-specific valuation on revenue for medical beds has been offered for each regional market, along with market scope estimates and forecasts, and impact analysis of the dynamics of prominence in regions and countries. For all regional markets, Y-o-Y growth estimates have also been incorporated in the report.
Detailed breakup in terms of value for key countries has also been included in the report.
In-depth Analysis on Competition
The report sheds light on leading providers of medical beds, along with their detailed profiles. Essential and up-to-date data related to market performers who are principally engaged in the medical beds has been brought with the help of a detailed dashboard view. Market share analysis and comparison of prominent players provided in the report permits report readers to take preemptive steps in advancing their businesses.
Company profiles have been included in the report, which include essentials such as product portfolios and key strategies, along with all-inclusive SWOT analysis on each player. Company presence is mapped and presented through a matrix for all the prominent players, thus providing readers with actionable insights, which helps in thoughtfully presenting the market status, and predicting the competition level in the medical beds market.
7 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s report on Medical Beds Market
- Based on usage, acute care will account for the largest share of the global medical bed market in 2017, and is further projected to gain an uptick in its market share by 2022-end. Long-term care is also expected to witness a significant usage of medical beds in the near future, with shifting preference of patients towards home-based healthcare services. Sales of medical beds in psychiatric and bariatric care will reflect a sluggish expansion through 2022.
- Non-intensive care applications of medical beds will account for nearly four-fifth share of the market over 2017 to 2022. Intensive care is likely to gain traction among medical bed applications in the near future, with increasing number of medical emergencies and surgeries fuelling the requirement for post-operative care.
- Increasing incidences of chronic diseases, and neurological diseases owing to rising geriatric population has surged the prevalence of hospitalization across the globe. This has significantly fuelled demand for medical beds in hospitals. Hospitals are anticipated to remain the most lucrative end-users of medical beds, with sales forecast to account for approximately US$ 2,300 Mn revenues by 2022-end. Ambulatory surgical centers will remain relatively less lucrative end-users of medical beds than hospitals during 2017 to 2022.
- Based on product type, electric beds will remain preferred among patients in the global medical bed market, however sales of electric beds will register the lowest CAGR through 2022. Semi-electric beds are expected to witness a steady expansion and will account for nearly US$ 1,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
- Manual beds will also gain significant traction over 2017 to 2022, owing to their wide adoption in healthcare institutions that are devoid of sophisticated healthcare facilities. In addition, healthcare providers in rural regions depend highly on manual beds on the back of shortage in advanced medical facilities, and affordability of manual beds.
- Europe is anticipated to remain the largest market for medical beds, in terms of revenues. However, the market in Europe is projected to expand at a relatively lower CAGR than all the other regional segments through 2022. The market in Middle East & Africa will expand at a similar CAGR as that of Europe’s through 2022.
- North America will expand at the highest CAGR in the global medical beds market during 2017 to 2022, followed by Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ). This growth of medical bed market in North America is attributed to availability of highly advanced healthcare facilities, along with increased healthcare expenditure in the region. In addition, higher availability of sophisticated hospitals such as super specialty and multi-specialty hospitals in North America will further influence demand for medical beds.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/310
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Medical Beds Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Medical Beds Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Medical Beds’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Medical Beds Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Medical Beds market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Medical Beds Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Medical Beds demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Medical Beds market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Medical Beds: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Medical Beds market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Medical Beds Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Medical Beds, Sales and Demand of Medical Beds, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583