Global Life Science Software Markets 2021-2025 - Increasing Need for Improving Operational Efficiency and Growing Focus on Storing Patient Information - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Life Science Software Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The life science software market is poised to grow by $ 5.10 bn during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of 12.48%.
This study identifies increasing technological innovations as one of the prime reasons driving the life science software market growth during the next few years. The market is driven by the increasing need for improving operational efficiency and the growing focus on storing patient information.
The report on the life science software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The life science software market analysis includes end-user and deployment segments and geographic landscape.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading life science software market vendors that include Cegedim SA, Dassault Systemes SE, International Business Machines Corp., Model N Inc., Oracle Corp., PTC Therapeutics Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Veeva Systems Inc.
Also, the life science software market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Pharmaceutical - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Biotechnology - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- On-premise - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cegedim SA
- Dassault Systemes SE
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Model N Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- PTC Therapeutics Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Veeva Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ah51ob
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900