Global Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) market size from 2018 to 2030.
The report also covers current Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- Total Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Heart Failure (HF) in the 7MM was found to be 12,602,028 in 2020, which is expected to grow during the study period (2018-2030).
- Among 7MM, the United States has the highest diagnosed prevalent population of HF, i.e., 5,163,119 cases in 2020, which is 40.97% of the total diagnosed cases of HF in the 7MM.
- In EU-5, Germany has the highest number of diagnosed cases, i.e., 2,216,497 followed by Spain with 1,283,827 cases and Italy with 1,164,031 cases. While, UK has the least number of cases with 728,547 in 2020.
- There are several Heart Failure related comorbidities which include obesity, hyperlipidemia, metabolic syndrome, and others. Amongst them in the US, in 2020, 3,837,746, 2,237,179, 991,319, 1,626,382, 1,587,659, 3,097,871, and 2,065,247 cases were observed in Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Chronic Kidney Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, COPD, Ischemic heart disease, and Dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Age-specific diagnosed prevalent cases are seen maximum in the age group of 75-84 (1,607,918) and lowest in < 44 (155,410) in 2020, this is due to the progressive aging of the population as well as improved and better survival after cardiac insults, such as myocardial infarction, especially in developed countries.
- In 2020, the estimated cases of HFpEF (HFmEF) and HFrEF in the US were 3,097,871 and 2,065,247 which is expected to increase by 2030.
- In 2020, New York Heart Association (NYHA) Classification is comprised of class I (No symptoms and no limitation in ordinary physical activity), class II (Mild symptoms and slight limitation during ordinary activity), class III (Marked limitation in activity due to symptoms, even during less than ordinary activity), and class IV (Severe limitations) cases which were estimated to be 2,597,106, 1,492,063, 509,236, and 509,236 cases, in the US.
- In 2020, the estimated cases of acute heart failure and chronic heart failure in US were 1,548,936 and 3,614,183, respectively.
- Heart failure is an important cause of morbidity and mortality in women, and the patients tend to develop it at an older age. According to the analysis, in 2020, the estimated cases of HF were 2,478,297 in males and 2,684,822 in females, in the US.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Congestive Heart Failure, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathogenesis and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Congestive Heart Failure epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Congestive Heart Failure are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of Congestive Heart Failure market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Congestive Heart Failure market.
Congestive Heart Failure Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Congestive Heart Failure Pipeline Analysis
- Congestive Heart Failure Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Congestive Heart Failure Report Key Strengths
- Ten Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Congestive Heart Failure Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Congestive Heart Failure Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
Market Drivers and Barriers
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Novo Nordisk
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Intra-Cellular Therapies
- Tenax Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y5vypn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900